SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dating - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:54 pm

I just heard a commercial on the radio station I'm streaming that said K will be on Monday morning, CityTV which is in Toronto.

http://www.citytv.com/toronto/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

dating - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:01 pm

Alanna wrote:Meg just snapped and she's hanging with Tucker, maybe Shawn is on his way to his babe Smiley

Shawn snapped from a high school basketball game looks like he's back in his hometown. K will be appearing in Toronto on the 9th so maybe he'll join her then. It's good if they are apart for some days so they can miss each other ;)

Hey TO! So very cool, @tresemme has a pop-up salon on King St., and I'll be at the Volume Revolution HQ on March 9th! I'll take any chance to support good hair volume! Tag your friend below for a chance to win 1 of 5 hair appointments with me to try the new Beauty-Full Volume reverse wash system or just come by & meet me! Samples will be given to everyone. Looking forward to meeting you! #TRESemmePartner #VolumeRevolution by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  dating - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f49c

dating - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 78 8367-910 dating - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 78 I_got_13 dating - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 78 E5kqdm15 dating - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:44 pm

Unfortunately no, she tweeted she'll be there sans Shawn. Ugh. Don't they know I prefer them together so much than individually?!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:12 am

sad Shawn also Snaps more when they are together mostly of her giggling

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  dating - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f49c

dating - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 78 8367-910 dating - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 78 I_got_13 dating - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 78 E5kqdm15 dating - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:01 am

Shawn is back in Nashville, he went to the USA - France soccer match held there today and snapchatted some action around the goal. USA won 1-0 in extra time with this beauty (which Shawn caught at the very end on snapchat):

https://youtu.be/2P6YY74wczg

The video has NO Shawn/Kaitlyn content, just putting it here in case anyone wanted to see the goal since Shawn missed the buildup on snapchat. Smiley (That perfect assist from Mal Pugh, sooo smooth.)
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I just heard a commercial on the radio station I'm streaming that said K will be on Monday morning, CityTV which is in Toronto.

http://www.citytv.com/toronto/

Add these 2 appearances as well for tomorrow.

@WhatSheSaid167
Star of The Bachelorette season 11 @kaitlynbristowe joins us to chat about everything from #snacking to #dating Mon 11ET @SXMCanadaTalks

Breakfast Television
@BTtoronto
TOMORROW: We chat with former Bachelorette @kaitlynbristowe on @BTtoronto! Have any questions for her? Send them our way!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:57 pm

Slightly obsessed with hair volume! Really excited to partner with @TRESemme. They launched TRESemme Beauty-Full which couldn't be more up my alley. Was excited to try it, it's so legit even though it's a bit unconventional. Check out my blog to see how it works. #VolumeRevolution #TRESemmePartner #Reversie Link in bio. by @kaitlynbristowe

Clio just told me I've officially lost my mind. I agree. #HemorrhoidCreamCuresBlackEyes by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:01 pm

Still love seeing this picture & his caption PINKHEART

Recently, a lot of people have been asking me for "dating advice". Here's the best tip I can give to all you single men out there looking for a beautiful fiancé. It's simple, effective, and it worked for me! 1) Tune in to #TheBachelor "Women Tell All" tonight. 2) Pick your favorite girl. 3) Open up snapchat. 4) Snap a picture of your favorite girl. 5) Draw a heart around her and let her know you're coming. 6) Send it to all your buddies. 7) Sit back and wait. Good luck! by @shawn_booth18

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:17 pm

Hahaha, love it! I wonder if that works for us single girls too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:35 pm

Ahh totally melts my heart to see how much Shawn adores Kait heartbeat He's so boring without her from his sm laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:42 pm

I agree laugh out loud his video Snap about Tucker was pretty cute & funny though!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:04 am

LenaActually wrote:I never even considered the idea of a second proposal, but now that I hear it, it sounds like a great idea. I know how they were represented on the show really stings them. And they like to do things on their own terms so I'm glad he's gonna do it.

Reading that People article though, I'm getting doubtful a wedding will be happening this year. I don't know.. A few months in Nashville, summer in Vancouver, then a permanent residence after that. I would love if they had a wedding in Van but I seriously doubt it.
Are there any thoughts of them maybe having the wedding in the Okanagan at their favorite winery? It's one that they seem to always go to....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl