SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:10 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Where in Germany are you Emilia?

A small town near munich !!!

Lovely region! Maybe they'll go to Munich and you can spot them ;)

Back to top Go down

mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:13 pm

sophienette wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Where in Germany are you Emilia?

A small town near munich !!!

Lovely region! Maybe they'll go to Munich and you can spot them ;)

If I will try :gotcha:
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:35 pm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 9 1f49c

mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 9 8367-910 mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 9 I_got_13 mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 9 E5kqdm15 mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:52 pm

My favorite part is when Kait tells him he's not even trying with the eyeliner laugh out loud she's so funny and adorable. I also like Shawn's giant man-hand mowing down all the $20 a pop Macs immediately on contact. He looked like the cutest oaf here Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:25 pm

They're coming to Germany? Do you know which city?

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:27 pm

yana_bach wrote:They're coming to Germany? Do you know which city?

Nope not yet.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 9 1f49c

mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 9 8367-910 mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 9 I_got_13 mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 9 E5kqdm15 mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:26 pm

The markets are all over Germany, what a wonderful experience for them and great way to get in the holiday spirit.  Hot mulled wine, cool weather, good food and lots of German Christmas goodies.
I think it is very romantic that they are going.   :santakisses

Here is a link about the markets. German Christmas Markets
Also   Christkinglmarkt
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:39 pm

Aw these two are great - been following them on snapchat since the finale and I wasn't completely sold on them lasting at the finale with all the drama that was happening - but they are so similar and I can totally see them getting married. This make up thing made me laugh so much!!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:03 pm

Alanna wrote:My favorite part is when Kait tells him he's not even trying with the eyeliner laugh out loud she's so funny and adorable. I also like Shawn's giant man-hand mowing down all the $20 a pop Macs immediately on contact. He looked like the cutest oaf here Smiley

My favorite part was when Shawn was like "I hope you like what you get" and Kaitlyn goes "I won't", without skipping a beat.

I'm also pretty jealous of how great Kaitlyn looks without makeup and how amazing her makeup collection is. I want all of it!

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:03 pm

It looks like they're in Denver's airport:

@ashleyode  · 24m24 minutes ago  
Just had a star struck moment seeing @kaitlynbristowe @Shawn_Booth in DIA

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:47 am

Is it weird that I'm proud of this little nugget? Because I am!

mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 9 Image61

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:37 am

That's so exciting, go Kait! Her tween fans are probably like Ted who?! laugh out loud

mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl