SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smallworld - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 44 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:59 pm

IMO Josh doesn't refer to himself as an athlete. I've never seen a post of his indicating anything about sports but who he's cheering for or what game he's at. I think he may be attracted to blonds but many men are. The age doesn't bother as many people as it does. IMO he was and is one of the most real bachelors that have been on the show.

Back to top Go down

smallworld - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 44 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:28 pm

His ex did fall for all his words, only thing TOG was really interested in her and even back then the host "CH' said she chose the wrong guy.   Everything in life happens for a reason wish him well.  His true self is finally showing.

Last edited by reason on Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:44 pm

I don't think Josh has to refer to himself as an athlete. I think he actually doesn't like being called an athlete because of the way some women stereotype athletes. However, I think Josh is exactly that typical athlete that women stereotype as being a player. I guess the truth hurts sometimes. I don't think he was one of the most real bachelors on the show. I actually think he might have been one of the more fake ones. In my opinion, he either  misrepresented himself a lot on the show or fame has completely gone to his head now. Josh seems to be the kind of guy who says whatever needs to be said in a situation even if he doesn't mean it. After the show, he said that he had to be careful about the next girl he dated because the next girl he dated would be the person he wanted to marry.... then came Anna and now it's Hannah.
I don't know if Josh actually wants to settle down with one woman for the rest of his life or if he wants to continue being a player. I feel like one of the biggest misrepresentations he made about himself on the show was that he's so picky that he didn't date anyone in 5 years. I never believed that 5 year story and I don't think he is or was ever that picky. He probably had a good time hooking up with girls during that 5 years that he never got serious enough with someone to actually call her a girlfriend.
I think he feels like he's supposed to settle down and get married and that's why he says he wants it, but I don't know if he actually wants that in reality. I think we're now seeing the real Josh - Anna to Famously Single and now Hannah.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:49 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:AnandaMarie,

Just have to correct you on something you said.  Josh did not say he wanted to marry the next girl he dated, he said that he wanted to marry the next girl he said I love you to.  Big difference.

I should have explained, sorry. On the show, he said the wanted to marry the next woman he said I love you to, but AFTER the show, he said that he had to be careful about the next girl he dated because he wanted to marry the next person he dated.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:53 pm

whit90 wrote:
AnandaMarie wrote:Well Josh did talk about wanting to marry the next person he dated both on the show and afterwards but now I'm thinking that he only said those things so he wouldn't sound like a player and a womanizer.
I also don't think that someone being religious or appearing to be religious makes them a good person. Some of the worst people get involved in religion and some of the worst crimes have been committed in God's name. I also don't think that Josh is all that religious. I think he talks about God when it's convenient for him, but that's just my opinion.
I think this relationship is just creepy. Josh went from 23 (Anna) to 20 (Hannah). Is he going to be creeping on high school girls next? I really don't see why Josh is attracted to her. She's a little girl but I think he has a tendency to want to date really young girls, maybe because they're easier for him and his family to control. I think Josh and his family are all about appearances and I think they want the world to see him with a religious girl (because they seem to think that's what makes someone a good person).
Maybe that is what he wanted at that time during the show. After being with his ex on the show he probably does not want to get into a serious relationship at this time .He thought he was going to marry a woman that portrayed herself as something different on the show but after the show she showed her true self.  People learn and grow through their experiences in life. I also think he is a religious man and lives by what he stands for . He does so many charity events on his own and I applaud him for that. He works hard even though I do not agree with what he sells and seems to be making a good living at this time. I do not see where age matters in a relationship and he has stated himself that he is enjoying being single. I like the fact that he is very close to his family . I also love how much he cares about others and does a lot for children and enjoys it. The love he shows for Sabel shows me that when he is ready he will find the right one and be a great father and husband.JMO
Lord knows Andi is not my fave person, but I dont think we can put the blame all on her on the breakup. Josh after the show has shown he really is not the stand up, want to be with one woman kind of guy and has shown that he portrayed himself in a different light and told her what she wanted to hear.. I remember when Andi show aired and the were people saying felt Josh only wanted to be a winner and wasn't into her as much, but more on seeing her as a prize he has to win, that he has a competitive spirit. It shows because Josh before the show was single for years, I am not putting him down because he was single for those years and have no idea about his dating habits, but after the show I have an idea what was happening in those years. It seems he is back doing what he did before Andi. He portrayed himself as a this guy that wants marriage like his parents, but what he is currently doing is dating women in their early 20s who are finding themselves while he is 32.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:29 am

^^^
We will just have to disagree on this one

PEACE Smiley
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:35 am

whit90 wrote:^^^
We will just have to disagree on this one

PEACE Smiley
Yep! thumbsup
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:35 am

AnandaMarie wrote:
Snipped

I don't think Josh has to refer to himself as an athlete. I think he actually doesn't like being called an athlete because of the way some women stereotype athletes. However, I think Josh is exactly that typical athlete that women stereotype as being a player. I guess the truth hurts sometimes. I don't think he was one of the most real bachelors on the show. I actually think he might have been one of the more fake ones.

IMO, he is one of the most fake. :yes:
Especially those bible quotes and god related tweets look so fake to me now, not that he's not faithful, but he seldom acts as he preaches, such as jealousy, vengful, etc etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:29 am

I always felt like Josh was a phony on the show.  I never believed once that he was really in love with Andi.  I can't believe that Andi fell for those car salesman speeches he delivered to her.  But she did, hook, line and sinker.  IMO Andi's F2 was the better guy.  At least he seemed honest and genuine about he feelings.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:32 am

Well Josh for awhile even after the break up had on his Twitter bio, bachelorette season 10 winner. He only changed it when he was called out on this forum.

I don't think Andi was his type, I think he likes them young, blonde and submissive imo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  smallworld - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 44 1f49b  smallworld - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 44 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:23 am

I think, it is a commonly known "secret" that he loves blonde. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:03 am

Josh seems to like blonds and has recently dated a few young blonds. That just doesn't bother me. I'm glad he's dating!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife