SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hmmmmm - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by mindless Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:54 pm

If I never have to see his face again, it'll be too soon. Please stay away from my summer entertainment. Thanks.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Hmmmmm - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by nannymargie Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:03 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Same with everyone who ever goes on any dating shows, they can all find someone in the real world, but they haven't yet.

Well, Josh got paycheck  for Famously Single, & being  MeAndi's F1 afforded him exposure & many opportunities he wouldn't of gotten.   BIP pays weekly, so why not go a vacay to Mexico or wherever it is this season, have fun, make a little money.

I'd do it in a heartbeat if I were him. IMO, none of them go on BIP to find love, it's just fun. Jade and Tanner were the exception, maybe Marcus/Lacy too, if they are even together now.  And we know the odds of finding love on the bach/bach'lette, not too good, with a few exceptions who found lightening in the bottle.

Again, I don't find wanting a little fame such a bad thing, if you get paid,  have a real job and not try and live off of it, like some do.

Well 3 times is a bit much. Andi was crucified and racked over the coals because everyone said that all she wanted was fame but it's ok for Josh to go on a third reality show. Maybe Josh is out there for a completely different reason and we will find out soon enough.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:06 pm

whit90 wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:Total in the minority in this thread, but that's ok, it's just my own opinion.

Those who are not fans will hate him no matter what he does,  but his fans would be happy, if Josh goes on BIP. I'd love it because MeAndi will implode seeing him kiss any of the girls. Maybe if he does this show, he can use it to throw a little shade her way after her tell-all bashing Josh book cantstopl I mean her book comes out in May, BIP films in June (or is it July), and airs August...perfect timing for a perfect storm. JMO 2pop

Even better if they also got Nick to go on BIP too and Josh & Nick were BFF's on the show. MeAndi would have a nervous break-down. wine

All pure speculation and my dream wish. giggling
I am with you George you are not alone  clapping!
bestbud! Hmmmmm - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 58 1377737533

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:41 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:Same with everyone who ever goes on any dating shows, they can all find someone in the real world, but they haven't yet.

Well, Josh got paycheck  for Famously Single, & being  MeAndi's F1 afforded him exposure & many opportunities he wouldn't of gotten.   BIP pays weekly, so why not go a vacay to Mexico or wherever it is this season, have fun, make a little money.

I'd do it in a heartbeat if I were him. IMO, none of them go on BIP to find love, it's just fun. Jade and Tanner were the exception, maybe Marcus/Lacy too, if they are even together now.  And we know the odds of finding love on the bach/bach'lette, not too good, with a few exceptions who found lightening in the bottle.

Again, I don't find wanting a little fame such a bad thing, if you get paid,  have a real job and not try and live off of it, like some do.

Well 3 times is a bit much.   Andi was crucified and racked over the coals because everyone said that all she wanted was fame but it's ok for Josh to go on a third reality show.  Maybe Josh is out there for a completely different reason and we will find out soon enough.

I think it would make for great entertainment (on and off the show) if Josh goes on BIP. They all want "fame". IMO, the difference with someone like Andi vs. Josh is that Andi has a perfectly good career to return to and hasn't since she went on The Bachelor. Josh has been working this whole time, whether it's sales or as a financial planner - doesn't matter - he went back to work. Same with Chris Soules, how many shows has he been on? He went back to farming. They don't appear to be wrangling for a career in front of the camera. Andi is still doing nothing, waiting for it to fall in her lap. That's why she gets crucified, IMO.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:50 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Well 3 times is a bit much.   Andi was crucified and racked over the coals because everyone said that all she wanted was fame but it's ok for Josh to go on a third reality show.  Maybe Josh is out there for a completely different reason and we will find out soon enough.

I think it would make for great entertainment (on and off the show) if Josh goes on BIP. They all want "fame". IMO, the difference with someone like Andi vs. Josh is that Andi has a perfectly good career to return to and hasn't since she went on The Bachelor. Josh has been working this whole time, whether it's sales or as a financial planner - doesn't matter - he went back to work. Same with Chris Soules, how many shows has he been on? He went back to farming. They don't appear to be wrangling for a career in front of the camera. Andi is still doing nothing, waiting for it to fall in her lap. That's why she gets crucified, IMO.
Exactly, you said it much better than I alluded to in my post. Cash in on some fame, but keep your day job, because D-listers don't make enough to live off of in the real world, unless they are trust fund kids or their parents financially carry them & pay their high priced apartment & living expenses, which leads to a self-entitlement attitude!!

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:05 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Total in the minority in this thread, but that's ok, it's just my own opinion.

Those who are not fans will hate him no matter what he does,  but his fans would be happy, if Josh goes on BIP. I'd love it because MeAndi will implode seeing him kiss any of the girls. Maybe if he does this show, he can use it to throw a little shade her way after her tell-all bashing Josh book cantstopl I mean her book comes out in May, BIP films in June (or is it July), and airs August...perfect timing for a perfect storm. JMO 2pop

Even better if they also got Nick to go on BIP too and Josh & Nick were BFF's on the show. MeAndi would have a nervous break-down. wine

All pure speculation and my dream wish. giggling

Count me in on this! The icing on the cake would be they both fall in love with nice girls that are perfect for them.

I should add, this isn't a spoiler thread. If there are any other tidbits/speculations of info that might lead to sleuthing they should be posted in the BIP thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3494-bachelor-in-paradise-season-3-potential-contestants-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:10 pm

I just don't want to see him on BIP because I don't trust TPTB and he really shouldn't either. I figured he went out to LA for something else but his Elan post throws me off.  I didn't think they were that close that Josh would fit in seeing him on such a short trip, unless it was planned.  At the same time, I would think any Bachelor related meetings would be hush hush and Josh wouldn't be posting that Elan pic or his hashtags.  Not to mention he's under contract with E Network and has a show starting June 14th that will run all summer, so BIP would be a conflict I would think.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:24 pm

I too would love to see him on BIP and hopefully fall in love. But that is not likely to happen when he already on another show.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:39 pm

Who knows what his trip to LA really was about, but if it had anything to do with BIP, it just proves that he's all about fame.
Last year he said he'd never do BIP because it was too much drama. He implied that he was above all of that and that he was too good for the show. Maybe he changed his mind now that he knows they don't want him for the bachelor. This is all that's left for him to stay relevant.
He claims to not want fame but when you do three reality shows, it's very clear that he's after fame. I guess BIP is also just another excuse for him to hook up with girls so why wouldn't he do it.
I guess he might be upset about his ex's book and rightfully so, but going on a show to possibly bash her/get back at her is just stupid. I thought Josh was morally superior to others and above all that stuff. Two wrongs don't make a right.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:43 pm

scratch  hmmm Interesting did Josh not say something about Nick going on 3 shows, when we all though he would be the bachelor? now he might be going on another butt meet toilet/pot meet kettle. Hypocrite much? yikes

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:49 pm

reason wrote:scratch  hmmm Interesting did Josh not say something about Nick going on 3 shows, when we all though he would be the bachelor? now he might be going on another butt meet toilet/pot meet kettle.  Hypocrite much? yikes

Josh and Andi have that in common.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:46 pm

He would only be a hypocrite if he did do a third show, like BIP or something similar. And we aren't there yet. The main reason we're even speculating is because of his Elan post and something just isn't adding up with that. He could have been in LA for many other reasons too.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife