SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wilhelmina - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:25 pm

I really don't want to sound all sappy, but this really truly is a remarkable thing to see. There was so much hate for both of those guys, from all ends of SM, and now look at them.

I hope the negative Social Media posters learn something from their actions these past few weeks. I very seldom read any comments so I don't know what's being said about this newly formed alliance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Wilhelmina - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Post by agentcurls Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:36 pm

Seabear wrote:
mindless wrote:Shawn is touching him! laugh out loud

And Shawn is Smiling. Wilhelmina - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 11 2498057887 Hugesmile laugh out loud laugh out loud

We haven't Seen SB smile this much since maybe the first night in the manch, before he fell for an almost impossible woman.
He might be smiling because he is enjoying Nick's positive outlook on life and general friendliness, or because he is a little smashed (we know he likes his libations). Or maybe both. *edited*
I rather like the Mo'Bros!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:18 am

Can someone please bring over Nick's newest "shameless shirtless " pic over from his IG? 100% sure he's reading this forum! He even tagged #shameless!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:25 am

sdmom wrote:Can someone please bring over Nick's newest "shameless shirtless " pic over from his IG? 100% sure he's reading this forum! He even tagged #shameless!

nickviall

1,453 likes
14m
nickviallI don't normally post shameless shirtless pics (debatable), but at least lately it's been for charity. Still so far away from our @movember goal. Sending out personalized thank you videos for any donations. Donate what you can. DM me your donation verification. 100% goes to helping fight testicular cancer, prostate cancer, and other men's health diseases. LINK IN BIO. IF you use visa checkout your donation is matched up to $25. )camera emoji): @lazarollanesphoto #wilhelmina #wilhelminamodels #healthylifestyle #shameless
Wilhelmina - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 11 11410705_793444940765661_1318977940_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:33 am

Awww. Nick is really putting in such a great effort! I love his passion and drive. He really gives his all when he does something which is great to see, especially for a great cause like this yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:33 am

Can we send him the earlier donation verification for a personalized video?
I think many of the Nick Chicks made donations, and sure want to have his video. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
sdmom wrote:Can someone please bring over Nick's newest "shameless shirtless " pic over from his IG? 100% sure he's reading this forum! He even tagged #shameless!

nickviall

1,453 likes
14m
nickviallI don't normally post shameless shirtless pics (debatable), but at least lately it's been for charity. Still so far away from our @movember goal. Sending out personalized thank you videos for any donations. Donate what you can. DM me your donation verification. 100% goes to helping fight testicular cancer, prostate cancer, and other men's health diseases. LINK IN BIO. IF you use visa checkout your donation is matched up to $25. )camera emoji): @lazarollanesphoto #wilhelmina #wilhelminamodels #healthylifestyle #shameless
Wilhelmina - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 11 11410705_793444940765661_1318977940_n

I know this will show my lack of SM savvy but how do you DM him? Is there a way to DM on twitter? I don't use many types of SM. Nick doesn't really have a Facebook page does he? I wish the donation I made could go towards someone getting a video chat with Nick to ask all of the questions we're dying to have answered. What would be even better if Nick would just post on this board so we could directly ask questions.

Nick if you are reading this (I'm pretty sure you are hi ) it would be great if you'd join the NickChicks on this board every once in awhile. Wilhelmina - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 11 1710264613
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:13 am

Rolly, you can't DM someone if they aren't following you on twitter. You can just tweet him? Tell him you made a donation and want to have the video chat set up with "?"

Or if he really wanted to come on our forum, I can set up a No discussion thread for questions that have been decided on. Maybe limit it to maybe 5 or so, and he could quote the question and answer it in the NO Discussion thread.

Maybe he can just email me at bbspoilerfans@outlook.com for instructions. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:04 pm

Nick jumping in the air in his jeans.
Looking good! :Nod:

Wilhelmina - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 11 12224141_1638483053073635_866423731_n
nickviall
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:30 am

I love how he is sly enough to poke fun at himself yet also get a sly jab at the people that spend countless hours criticizing him and name calling him for posting his shirtless pics. I mean no one forces them to follow him if they don't approve of what he posts.....Anyhow in my humble opinion there can never be too many shirtless pics of Nick, considering in reality, his shirtless pic ratio is not as big as naysayers exaggerate. The guy is just so good looking. And no he does not look old enough to be 35! Good grief I could name several guys in comparison that I would guess as being older than Nick who are actually late 20s still!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:10 am

Today I was flipping though InStyle magazine Nov. issue and came across this picture, I was like OH, IT'S NICK! But it's not. It's Ryan Reynolds!! Don't you think he looks like Nick's twin brother?

Wilhelmina - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 11 Ryan-Reynolds-2015-InStyle-Photo-Shoot-0031

http://www.thefashionisto.com/media/ryan-reynolds-poses-for-instyle-photo-shoot/ryan-reynolds-2015-instyle-photo-shoot-003/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:15 am

YES sdmom!! I noticed that this spring when I re-watched The Proposal with him and Sandra Bullock. I noticed the resemblance in the bedroom scene. Nick is aware of this resemblance because I saw comments and/or posts on his IG about it.

ETA—I got very excited by your post first because I thought that was Nick on the bike and second because I thought you were goi g to say he was in InStyle!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

+53
kayfay
pavalygurl
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom
Lily