SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweat - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Post by whit90 Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:21 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:His day..........laugh out loud my week has felt very unproductive. I blame an illness I've been unable to shake since last Tuesday. Seeing hottie Nick in a hoodie though is a nice "pick me up"
Hope you feel better and Nick is helping.  sweat - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 13 3806527698
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

sweat - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Post by stuckinsc Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:43 pm

Happy to Nick back in Chicago. While I am happy for him to pursue the other opportunities, it was laid back Chicago Nick that I fell for.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:14 pm

sweat - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 13 12277407_977154279026445_405644999_n

nickviall I told @jaclynswartz I'm a sweater .. Now she believes me. Thanks @mcclainstrong for getting me to that next level !! #soulcycle #sweat #gym 19min
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:18 pm

Jaclyn Swartz looks really old. That hair does not do her well.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:19 pm

Agreed. Although she is not really the prettiest girl to begin with.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:01 am

SueSt wrote:Agreed.  Although she is not really the prettiest girl to begin with.

I really wish Nick didn't hang out with her. hmmm
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:51 am

What I like about Nick is that he is someone who can hang out with anyone and he is still Nick (he's a lot like Sharleen in that respect).
So to me, it's all good who Nick hangs out with as Nick stays true to who he is no matter whom he surrounds himself with. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:What I like about Nick is that he is someone who can hang out with anyone and he is still Nick (he's a lot like Sharleen in that respect).
So to me, it's all good who Nick hangs out with as Nick stays true to who he is no matter whom he surrounds himself with. yes

I don't think it changes Nick at all I just don't care for her. I didn't watch her on other shows except BIP but she seemed like a mean girl and not very well liked from comments I've read. There is only so much of Nick to go around and I wish instead of spending time with JS he would spend time with.....well someone like me! Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:42 pm

Rolly wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:What I like about Nick is that he is someone who can hang out with anyone and he is still Nick (he's a lot like Sharleen in that respect).

I don't think it changes Nick at all I just don't care for her. I didn't watch her on other shows except BIP but she seemed like a mean girl and not very well liked from comments I've read. There is only so much of Nick to go around and I wish instead of spending time with JS he would spend time with.....well someone like me! Hugesmile
giggling I hear what you are saying bestbud!
Ah well, maybe Nick will rub off on her in a positive way? He is such a positive and optimistic guy so who knows.

I really don't know much about JS or her in the past. Maybe she has changed a bit?
All I know is of this year, I liked her loyalty towards Nick -- she was in his corner 100% so that to me says something positive about her.
Loyalty is a great trait to have, imo, especially when it comes to friends.
It's a rare trait to find in people and JS has seemed to be a real friend to Nick so on that score I think that is a pretty great thing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:56 pm

Ya I'm no Jaclyn fan but I've always liked how much she sticks up for her friends on this show. She was one of Nick's biggest supporters during Kaitlyn's season so I think she's probably a really good friend to him. I think it says a lot about him that he can be friends with the people who are disliked and doesn't refrain from a friendship with them because of it. I mean Nick was one of those disliked people himself, so I'm sure he knows better than that. I also like how he doesn't hold grudges against those who badmouthed him.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:13 pm

bluwavz wrote:Ya I'm no Jaclyn fan but I've always liked how much she sticks up for her friends on this show. She was one of Nick's biggest supporters during Kaitlyn's season so I think she's probably a really good friend to him. I think it says a lot about him that he can be friends with the people who are disliked and doesn't refrain from a friendship with them because of it. I mean Nick was one of those disliked people himself, so I'm sure he knows better than that. I also like how he doesn't hold grudges against those who badmouthed him.

Being loyal is a very good thing....

Being a person that has a hard time not holding grudges when I feel like someone has done me wrong, the bolded is one of the many things I admire about Nick. That he could rise above it with the way that he was treated by K and S is very admirable. I don't think I could have done it. We need more people like Nick. yes
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:48 pm

Happy Turkey Day to all of the NickChicks. Wishing you a safe and fun holiday.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

+53
kayfay
pavalygurl
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom
Lily