SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MCM - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:50 pm

I just have to say while I am watching my favorite show Survivor--Joe is a hotter version of Nick. They could be bros. Love you, Joe!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

MCM - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Post by kimberlyg Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:56 pm

Nick just posted to instagram. He, Shawn, Kaitlyn and Dr. Chris are doing an event in Nashville on Monday for Movember (I'm guessing to close it out).

Nick is really awesome with charity promotion and fundraising. I wonder if there's a way he could do something like this full time? Seems like something he would like and have a ton of fun with.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:54 pm

kimberlyg wrote:Nick just posted to instagram.  He, Shawn, Kaitlyn and Dr. Chris are doing an event in Nashville on Monday for Movember (I'm guessing to close it out).  

Nick is really awesome with charity promotion and fundraising.  I wonder if there's a way he could do something like this full time?  Seems like something he would like and have a ton of fun with.  

NASHVILLE! @kaitlynbristowe, @shawn_booth18, @chrisstrandburg and I are turning #MCM into #MovemberMonday this Monday, 11/30/15 at @tinroofnashville, to raise money for @movemember. LIVE MUSIC, photo fun, food/drink specials (15% of sales will be contributed to the cause!). Kicks off at 7pm!! Get there early and join the fun!! #movember #nashville @stephen_salyers by @nickviall
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:30 am

Kashathediva wrote:I just have to say while I am watching my favorite show Survivor--Joe is a hotter version of Nick. They could be bros. Love you, Joe!
Love Joe and Nick both very unique men.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Rolly wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:What I like about Nick is that he is someone who can hang out with anyone and he is still Nick (he's a lot like Sharleen in that respect).
So to me, it's all good who Nick hangs out with as Nick stays true to who he is no matter whom he surrounds himself with. yes

I don't think it changes Nick at all I just don't care for her. I didn't watch her on other shows except BIP but she seemed like a mean girl and not very well liked from comments I've read. There is only so much of Nick to go around and I wish instead of spending time with JS he would spend time with.....well someone like me! Hugesmile
giggling I hear what you are saying bestbud!
Ah well, maybe Nick will rub off on her in a positive way? He is such a positive and optimistic guy so who knows.

I really don't know much about JS or her in the past. Maybe she has changed a bit?
All I know is of this year, I liked her loyalty towards Nick -- she was in his corner 100% so that to me says something positive about her.
Loyalty is a great trait to have, imo, especially when it comes to friends.
It's a rare trait to find in people and JS has seemed to be a real friend to Nick so on that score I think that is a pretty great thing

Hi, really like your style of thinking could not agree with you here more. As anyone who has any loyalty to Nick I admire fully as he does not hold any grudges himself & remains friends with those who have slated him in the past.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:56 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Friends.
I'm thankful for so much in my life
Including the friendship and Camaraderie of Nick fans!
Gobble Gobble and Cheers!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:51 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all Nick Chicks!  MCM - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 14 1f618 group hug So much to be thankful for this year!  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:55 pm

LOVE LOVE this photo Nick posted on his IG! beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
Happy Thanksgiving to Nick and the Viall family!! hearthumbsup

nickviall
November 26, 2015  Waukesha, Wisconsin
Mom found some of our old jerseys. Happy Thanksgiving!! #family #familyfun #thanksgiving

MCM - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 14 12269802_1654206998169596_1701539120_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to all Nick Chicks!  MCM - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 14 1f618 group hug So much to be thankful for this year!  beatingheart

These are my favorite type of Nick photos....... Hugesmile yes yes  

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Nick Chicks and Chucks!! bestbud! :Thanktwo tyvm
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:19 pm

Happy thanksgiving to my fellow Nick Chicks in the good old USA from we the north, Canada.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:Nick just posted to instagram.  He, Shawn, Kaitlyn and Dr. Chris are doing an event in Nashville on Monday for Movember (I'm guessing to close it out).  

Nick is really awesome with charity promotion and fundraising.  I wonder if there's a way he could do something like this full time?  Seems like something he would like and have a ton of fun with.  

NASHVILLE! @kaitlynbristowe, @shawn_booth18, @chrisstrandburg and I are turning #MCM into #MovemberMonday this Monday, 11/30/15 at @tinroofnashville, to raise money for @movemember. LIVE MUSIC, photo fun, food/drink specials (15% of sales will be contributed to the cause!). Kicks off at 7pm!! Get there early and join the fun!! #movember #nashville @stephen_salyers by @nickviall

Nick really puts in a lot of effort in fundraising. His commitment is admirable, and to put himself in this awkward Nashville event with K and S to raise more funds speaks to his character. The movember Chicago city network has raised over $557,000 and Nick is number 5 on the leaderboard.

Anyways Happy Thanksgiving to Nick Chicks in the USA. Enjoy the feast
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:10 am

NickChicks  group hug are my kinda people. Happy Thanksgiving!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

+53
kayfay
pavalygurl
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom
Lily