SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:11 am

I don't feel too good about the possibility of Nick pursing JoJo, becasue I think she could potentially be a Kaitlyn 2.0. I remember we thought before the last B'ette season, K is funny, sassy, real and her humor is what Nick needed. Then we all know she is just a good actoress after all. I worry JoJo is another entitled brat who may come off as confident at first.

Back to top Go down

tbt - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Post by SueSt Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:25 am

bluwavz wrote:
Please help my friend and everyone's favorite Bachelor, @higgins.ben In his campaign. This handcrafted, ceramic bracelet from @mudlove. Each bracelet provides someone with one full day of work in Honduras through @humanityandhope, AND one week of clean water for someone in Central African Republic through @water_for_good!! Get yours by clicking the link in my BIO!! by @nickviall

Love this picture. Thanks Blu!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:43 am

peggy0221 wrote:I don't feel too good about the possibility of Nick pursing JoJo, becasue I think she could potentially be a Kaitlyn 2.0. I remember we thought before the last B'ette season, K is funny, sassy, real and her humor is what Nick needed. Then we all know she is just a good actoress after all. I worry JoJo is another entitled brat who may come off as confident at first.
I know another Kaitlyn would be horrible but I don't believe JoJo is like Kait. I THINK she is legitimately a kind caring person. But we will see. Also Nick never met K in the flesh laugh out loud pun intended, before going on her season. JoJo he apparently has (I haven't listened to podcast yet) and I just don't see him rushing into anything lasting if he doesn't see JoJo as someone worth taking the risk. AJMOAA
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:41 am

If I actually had the kind of money where $5600 was a drop in the bucket I would not have hesitated to give some competition to the bidding war over Nick. handwave I am very curious what type of ploys were used during Nick's auction (IF ANY) or if it got to $5600 naturally (well with probably some help from booze) . I know the article written about it mentioned Michael's bidding didn't escalate until he started flaunting his new puppy giggling It was mentioned in one of the articles that it didn't take much to get the bids going for him. IMO not surprising.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:42 am

I like JoJo alot she has been one of my favorites this season but not sure how she and Nick would mesh together. I know plenty of couples can make it despite huge age differences but at first thought it always gives me pause. Then again there were 7 years btw Ashley and JP and they are just peachy so maybe I am overthinking the age part. Plus Nick wears 35 very well, if I didn't know better I think he was late twenties still. Maybe I am just over pairing him with anyone related to the franchise already since he's been burned twice now (twice too many by IMO stupid women) I mean going by what we've seen in the media and then what was written about the latest charity event Sunday with the auction, clearly many women are not oblivious to Nick's charm, good looks and humor. I want one of the real world women out there who can actually appreciate the intellectual, passion and intensity of Nick along with his other great traits as mentioned above to win his heart and vice versa.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:21 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote: ...I am very curious what type of ploys were used during Nick's auction..
There was a bidding war that drove the price up. Nick has a lot of fans. From what I've read and a podcast I listened to a lot of women wanted to meet Nick. At one point there was a line of women 10 deep waiting to talk to Nick. When he was on his private date with the woman who paid $5600 he kept getting interrupted by women who wanted one on one time with him.  One woman who was waiting to talk to Nick was belligerent and got arrested because she wouldn't leave when asked.

https://soundcloud.com/here-to-make-friends/bachelor-s20e7-with-nick-viall-jj-lane-and-chris-harrison
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a53666/bachelorette-20th-anniversary-valentines-day-screening-party/

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:13 pm

I know what you're saying Monica, but I see Nick as late 20s/very early 30s as well and JoJo seems mature for her age but not stiff and stuffy from what I've been able to see. 

I think it is hard for these D-List (men especially) to find someone they trust to really want them for them. I've heard Nick, JJ, Jared and Chris S all speak to this fact in interviews. 

I don't know enough about JoJo yet. I personally think the cheating rumours are coming from disgruntled people close to the affected person and I'm not giving them any weight. It could be she slept with the engaged guy not knowing he was engaged. It's an easy thing to lie about, in fact many men (and women) do it often, it even happened to naive 40some me when I first got divorced. I really don't know if Nick and Jo would mesh but from the little I know about each, I think they would. I do think Nick should take the time to find out though and I think (hope for each of them) that he will do that. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:44 pm

Reminder we don't discuss any spoilers in any threads other than those that are titled SPOILERS. Any discussion that involves JoJo should take place in her thread, titled SPOILERS. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:29 pm

'Bachelorette' Reject Nick Viall: ‘Getting Dumped Can’t Kill You’
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorettes-nick-viall-getting-dumped-cant-kill-you-w164568

He looks soooooo good in the video.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:42 pm

tbt - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 53 CbXrVSEWIAAQFT-
Claire Fallon ‏@ClaireEFallon · Feb 16
I went on the sleepiest 2-on-1 podcast date ever with @jjhlane & @viallnicholas28 this week: http://huff.to/20CrbgR
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:45 pm

tbt - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 53 56c387091900002900377cea
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nick-viall-jj-lane-dating-advice_us_56c3863fe4b0c3c55052e9cd
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:52 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I like JoJo alot she has been one of my favorites this season but not sure how she and Nick would mesh together. I know plenty of couples can make it despite huge age differences but at first thought it always gives me pause. Then again there were 7 years btw Ashley and JP and they are just peachy so maybe I am overthinking the age part. Plus Nick wears 35 very well, if I didn't know better I think he was late twenties still.  Maybe I am just over pairing him with anyone related to the franchise already since he's been burned twice now (twice too many by IMO stupid women) I mean going by what we've seen in the media and then what was written about the latest charity event Sunday with the auction, clearly many women are not oblivious to Nick's charm, good looks and humor. I want one of the real world women out there who can actually appreciate the intellectual, passion and intensity of Nick along with his other great traits as mentioned above to win his heart and vice versa.
I agree with your post I want Nick to get away from the Bach Bubble and only do charity work with them when needed. I totally agree that I want him to find a woman in the real world to love him the way he deserves to be loved. He is the total package to me and would make some lady very lucky to be part of his life.

Very Good Post Monica Smiley
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

+53
kayfay
pavalygurl
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom
Lily