SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

madeinFidelity - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 75 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Post by whit90 Tue May 17, 2016 7:50 pm

Nice bum giggling
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

madeinFidelity - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 75 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Post by bluwavz Fri May 20, 2016 12:37 am

This is my friend @nickviall. He can be a handful, but he's secretly full of wisdom and advice so I keep him around. Plus, he's nice to look at. And I pump his ego, so it all works out. madeinFidelity - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 75 1f60b by @ashley_iaconetti

SQUAD GOALS #tbt by @jessica_florence

Stretch out and check out || Shop stretch selvedge styles now & follow @fidelitydenimmen to get all the latest men's styles #madeinFidelity by @fidelitydenim

Bright for Spring || shop link in bio by @fidelitydenimmen

Do not disturb (till it's Friday.) madeinFidelity - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 75 1f611 // Shop new washes in our men's Torino fit, online now. #madeinFidelity #mensdenim #almostTGIF by @fidelitydenimmen
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 20, 2016 1:13 am

^ That's really sweet and nice of Ashley to give Nick a shoutout...she seems proud to call him her friend (as she should be, imo)  :Nod:
Too funny about the pumping his ego and he gives her advice/wisdom and it all working out  giggling
They seem to have a great rapport/friendship and I can see Nick being her "adopted" older brother.  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2016 9:53 am

That actually was pretty funny and nice of Ashley.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 20, 2016 12:56 pm

I'm almost as tall as @higgins.ben ! by @mikelemieux

In an epic battle of paper, rock, scissors Ben won the hat. #friends by @nickviall
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Those are some really cute pics! Looks like everyone was having fun. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 20, 2016 6:06 pm

He looks good. Good to see his curls and beard are back! Smiley
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Fri May 20, 2016 10:26 pm

I'm glad Nick is chilling in LA and modelling. I feel like he's the type of guy who tried to do everything right. Go to the nice college, get the nice job, meet a great girl, get married, have an amazing family. I love how on both seasons he admitted that finding "that person" was the most important thing for him. It makes me sad that he hasn't found her yet and that he's been cheated on and constantly gets put down and laughed at by some of his exes. I've never posted in his fan thread before, but since nobody in my real life cares to hear about any of this stuff I thought I would just go in here and rant a bit. This book fiasco is making me so sad and angry and I don't even know this dude. I'm glad he looks great in his latest instagram and is surrounded by friends during all of this. I hope his Mom doesn't even know the book exists. (Wishful thinking)

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 20, 2016 11:18 pm

StationWagon wrote:I'm glad Nick is chilling in LA and modelling.  I feel like he's the type of guy who tried to do everything right.  Go to the nice college, get the nice job, meet a great girl, get married, have an amazing family.  I love how on both seasons he admitted that finding "that person" was the most important thing for him. It makes me sad that he hasn't found her yet and that he's been cheated on and constantly gets put down and laughed at by some of his exes.  I've never posted in his fan thread before, but since nobody in my real life cares to hear about any of this stuff I thought I would just go in here and rant a bit.  This book fiasco is making me so sad and angry and I don't even know this dude. I'm glad he looks great in his latest instagram and is surrounded by friends during all of this.  I hope his Mom doesn't even know the book exists. (Wishful thinking)

Not to worry. Just let it all out. This is a safe space.

Nick seems to take things in stride. He doesn't seem too preoccupied with others think of him and seems to learn from these types of situations and moves on. He seems to be enjoying all the opportunities presented him as a result of the show and no doubt, that includes some ladies. When he does finally meet someone, it will only be that much sweeter.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 20, 2016 11:36 pm

After meeting @lauren_bushnell last night I can say that somehow @higgins.ben found someone as incredible as he is. #perfectcouple #love #ThroughTheLookingGlass madeinFidelity - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 75 1f36d madeinFidelity - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 75 1f52e madeinFidelity - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 75 1f496 by @ashley_iaconetti

Movie night! #throughthelookingglass by @samanthasteffen

Tea Time in the #AlicexHotTopic collection at the #ThroughTheLookingGlass event tonight! Add us on Snapchat to see more. madeinFidelity - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 75 1f47b hottopic by @hottopic

#ThroughtheLookingGlass @higgins.ben @lauren_bushnell @samanthasteffen @ashley_iaconetti @nickviall by @laurenandbenhiggi
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 21, 2016 1:09 pm

StationWagon wrote:I'm glad Nick is chilling in LA and modelling.  I feel like he's the type of guy who tried to do everything right.  Go to the nice college, get the nice job, meet a great girl, get married, have an amazing family.  I love how on both seasons he admitted that finding "that person" was the most important thing for him. It makes me sad that he hasn't found her yet and that he's been cheated on and constantly gets put down and laughed at by some of his exes.  I've never posted in his fan thread before, but since nobody in my real life cares to hear about any of this stuff I thought I would just go in here and rant a bit.  This book fiasco is making me so sad and angry and I don't even know this dude. I'm glad he looks great in his latest instagram and is surrounded by friends during all of this.  I hope his Mom doesn't even know the book exists. (Wishful thinking)
Welcomeparty! @StationWagon

Great first post! Everything you stated I 100% agree with and have felt as well while following Nick. I admire that he takes risks and at the same time also takes responsibility and never holds grudges. Looking at him though the lens of his own life I have always felt that someone like him, who did everything the traditional way like you posted (college, degree, good job, etc) and with so many younger siblings that he should take the time to pursue some interests and experience new things, which he seems to be doing and he seems happy... and that's what matters the most. I truly believe he will find the "one" for him and it will be all worth it in the end and she will be a lucky lady indeed.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat May 21, 2016 1:41 pm

:Welcome  Stationwagon like AAL great first post. I totally agree with you, Sprite , and AAL. Nick is a great guy that I have followed for two years now. I think he is unique , very intellectual, and great looking inside and out.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

+53
kayfay
pavalygurl
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom
Lily