SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:43 am

cantstopl @whit90 yes he must have gotten a hefty pay because this season of the bachelorette is boring.  I looking forward to seeing my sexy beast on that beach, I have a feeling that is why he was working on those pecks. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

repost - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Post by Brill Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:20 am

Doesn't bother me what they say anymore. Hugesmile I look at it this way, TPTB must want him because he brings in the viewership!!! I can't wait to see that gorgeous man on my screen every week!!! :yes: repost - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 80 1710264613 :cutiepie For the Nick fans.... goteam :youdaman: :happydance:

repost - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 80 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:58 am

Are we heading to Nick Fan Thread #20?
Great to have all you ladies' as the sister wives of Nick. repost - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 80 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:34 am

StationWagon wrote:RS tweeted that Nick will be on Bachelor in Paradise. Personally, I would love to watch him, but I dread the incoming hate comments and I worry the cast will hate him without giving him a chance while he's on the show and the show will make him look bad.  I wonder if it's true...we shall see!

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/739905934462312448

Nick always seems to have a way of turning those those who are not fans around once they meet him. If he is one of the first arrivals...which I can't imagine him not being...he will have plenty of time to charm that cast. He has probably already met and knows some of them already.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:23 am

Nick has never cared about the hate so I don't either. I wish he'd move on from the show but what's done is done and I'm just going to have a sense of humor about it now. At least BiP will be interesting now. #NickTrilogy  cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:24 pm

I could see them waving lots of money at Nick to appear, he has been a goldmine for them for 2 years now. This current season is such a disappointment men wise. I like Luke and Chase but the rest a meh meh MEH. I hope guy wise there are alot of choices from other seasons because the dudes from this season do not cut it. Having Nick of course they will get the combo of us devoted Nick chicks along with the devoted Nick bashers so they win there as far as talk/controversy. If RS is correct on his current list, I could see Nick/Sarah or Nick Jubilee giving it a go or atleast a date. I hope there are some alumni that are 30ish for the females side as well b/c I don't like most of those young brats currently spoiled to be on.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsessed Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:44 pm

I personally can't wait to see Nick on my tv screen again but I am surprised because I remember him saying that he loves to watch the show but it was not something he could see himself doing.
Obsessed
Obsessed

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:10 pm

Obsessed wrote:...I remember Nick saying that he loves to watch BIP but it was not something he could see himself doing.
Nick changed his mind when they cast a woman he was interested in, financially compensated him for his appearance, gave him a free vacation and the opportunity to stay relevant with the goal of increasing his exposure/brand JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:14 pm

jen689 wrote:
Obsessed wrote:...I remember Nick saying that he loves to watch BIP but it was not something he could see himself doing.
Nick changed his mind when they cast a woman he was interested in, financially compensated him for his appearance, gave him a free vacation and the opportunity to stay relevant with the goal of increasing his exposure/brand JMO

Sounds like a smart man to me.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:19 pm

jen689 wrote:

Who do you think he's interested in?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:37 pm

sdmom wrote:..Who do you think he's interested in?
I think Carly W or Sarah H. We were discussing it in the BIP thread. Some can see Nick with Carly. Some don't think Sarah H is feisty enough for Nick. I was going by who Nick is following on SM and who follows Nick as well as who's closer to his age. Nick said he thought Jen from Ben's season was attractive. She isn't following him on SM so I don't think she's interested in Nick. I think Nick and the woman he's interested in have been in contact about BIP and have a "game plan" JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveSpecialSnowflakes Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:14 pm

Brill wrote:Doesn't bother me what they say anymore. Hugesmile  I look at it this way, TPTB must want him because he brings in the viewership!!! I can't wait to see that gorgeous man on my screen every week!!! :yes: repost - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 80 1710264613 :cutiepie For the Nick fans.... goteam  :youdaman: :happydance:
MYthoughts and words completely. Bashing on the BIP board. Thanks for the return of his fan forum! I live here now!
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

+53
kayfay
pavalygurl
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom
Lily