SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 81 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:40 am

I think Nick is a believer in fate, that things work out the way they are supposed too.  I also think that he saw how knowing Kaitlyn prior to the show affected his last round on the show... It didn't give him the outcome he intended.  

I don't see him going out of his way to contact his intended girl to make a plan of attack.  I think that he would approach the situation with a little more caution and let things happen naturally.... Maybe seeking information about the women from other "Bachelor family" friends the way you normally would if interested in someone and not about to go on a tv show.  

I also have a hard time believing that he is truly interested in any of the women that he has already met in real life.  In my opinion, if he had met them and was interested, he would have already pursued them.  I think he is going after someone that he hasn't met personally yet.  This would also give the most realism (and drama) to the situation.  A true love story from beginning to end.  

This is how both successful love stories have occurred in the past two seasons.   I actually believe that just as much as the producers want good tv, they also want a successful love story out of the show.  They have seen that Nick can deliver on this, so hopefully they are setting him up for the win.  Or a complete fail... Either way they win. Fingers crossed for the win.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

party - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 81 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:37 pm

@Onepromise Welcome back ! I agree with you on so many levels. 
I would love to see Nick finally get his soulmate and and we can watch the love story .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveSpecialSnowflakes Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:18 pm

Obsessed wrote:I personally can't wait to see Nick on my tv screen again but I am surprised because I remember him saying that he loves to watch the show but it was not something he could see himself doing.
He is close with Tanner, and it worked for him. Could have made him want to try. He was at Jade and Tanner's wedding.
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:38 pm

whit90 wrote:@Onepromise Welcome back ! I agree with you on so many levels. 
I would love to see Nick finally get his soulmate and and we can watch the love story .

Thanks Whit. And I can't agree more.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:32 pm

Nick on a date with Leah. according to RS.

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/741327861223587840

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:56 pm

Beagle wrote:Nick on a date with Leah. according to RS.

Uh oh... if it is Leah (I couldn't really tell if it was by the picture) he might have to explain this...

https://youtu.be/MmIWOKAg_XU?t=29m53s

I believe the words he uses to describe her are "sucks balls"

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:08 pm

StationWagon wrote:
Beagle wrote:Nick on a date with Leah. according to RS.

Uh oh... if it is Leah (I couldn't really tell if it was by the picture) he might have to explain this...

https://youtu.be/MmIWOKAg_XU?t=29m53s

I believe the words he uses to describe her are "sucks balls"

This is in the context of talking about the fact that Leah straight up lied to Ben about Lauren. He was correct that what she did (lying) was pretty "sh*tty", (to use his words).

I don't see this as a problem. Just because Nick goes on a date doesn't mean that he is pursuing the girl.  It is actually likely that she asked him as the women usually ask the men first.  I don't see Nick reciprocating her interest unless she comes clean and is honest about how stupid her behavior was. I could see him finding value in her ability to admit she was wrong and be real about it.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:12 pm

All I get from the picture is, the blonde tried to impress Nick, but he's very uninterested. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:16 pm

Please continue discussion in this new thread for Nick fan discussion:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3567-nick-viall-bachelorette-11-fan-forum-thread-20

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

+53
kayfay
pavalygurl
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom
Lily