SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:25 pm

Juvenile.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

goals - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:28 pm

umngirl wrote:There are some things others just don't need to know. This is one of them. And in a pod that most likely wasn't 100% cleaned before the next person had that as their seat. no goals - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 15 1838857674

Now this is what I would call a real BLEACHABLE Moment. laugh out loud  laugh out loud   So grossly inappropriate behavior. goals - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 15 623245435
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:41 pm

Well, they are the most genuine person alive, they intend to be the role models of being real, so they never care what we/public think if them. :dripdrip

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:45 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Well, they are the most genuine person alive, they intend to be the role models of being real, so they never care what we/public think if them. :dripdrip

I've come to the conclusion that "being real" is just an excuse for those that don't like criticism or don't like to be held accountable for their actions like Kaitlyn has shown she doesn't like to be.  no no

It's like, well Kaitlyn's behaviour may not be role model behaviour but at least she is "being real."  Rolling Eyes

"Being real" is all good but it is meaningless if what is "real" is self-centered, immature, and bratty-ish behaviour. hmmm

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:51 pm

I don't think it's Kaitlyn and Shawn's job to be role models to anyone but they lack respect for others. I'm sure they would've been ticked if they had to wake up to some horndogs having sex in the pod next to them. Clearly they don't care about making others uncomfortable.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:02 pm

I think Kaitlyn lacks respect for others, her fiance, and herself.

It's not that she does these things... it's that she wants people to KNOW she does these things... that's what makes her so attention seeking and why Kaitlyn likes to use (talking about) sex as a way to get attention:
- Right out the limo she was all "plow the eff out of my field"
- After telling her now-fiance he was "the one" she had pre-FS sex with TOG and this made her the most controversial lead ever, blah blah
- When engaged to Shawn and after filming she said she had sex with Chris Soules while Whit was still "engaged" to CS.
- A convenient snapchat of her in bed with Shawn to spoil her season, for sure "accidental"
- And now talking about having sex on a plane in a pod? It's just Kaitlyn's way to get attention.

Kaitlyn's MO is to get attention and she uses showing/talking about her sex life to do so. Her choice but not exactly classy. JMO

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:02 pm

Thankfully they did not post it on snapchat or periscope. :shocked!:
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:04 pm

Hopefully the young people that follow them don't think it's cool so that they want to do it too. Even if not in their seats, hogging the bathrooms on flights is rude too. That's all we all need, more people joining Mile High, as if the current flying experience isn't bad enough!! SMH, she just has the worst judgement of anyone I've ever and never met.  no no Rolling Eyes
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:49 pm

I'm not sure which is worse...  The fact rag mags thought this was news worthy or the fact that these two thought this info was something that needed to be shared and/or that anyone would want/need to know.  
Rolling Eyes duh goals - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 15 1838857674
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:00 pm

This was just a branding gimmick guys.
I got it on the down low that K/S will be promoting a new luminol product similar to purse size atomizers for those times you need to be certain exactly what last took place where you're about to sit.
It's good for buses, trains, planes, cars and for those that don't trust their significant others, beds.
Rumor has it it will be called: Douche Glow. (for those times you just don't want to sit in it!) Latex gloves included.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:04 pm

The fact some find their stories like this "cute" or "adorable" or "so them" (said in a positive manner) or anything else is just baffling to me. Stories like this remind me of why I have never followed either of them and never will.

goals - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 15 87b72b10 goals - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 15 86669110 goals - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:06 pm

So that's interesting - if she indeed was looking to "brand" herself, was sleeping with Nick part of the plan since that's where the independent sexual woman began publicly. I'm not implying anything just interested if all of this has been for gain. Hmmm things that make me stop and think! JMHO
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover