SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oops - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:31 pm

Bad enough she couldn't wait for January to be over so she could drink, and probably started at noon when she rolled out of bed, but to so proudly exclaim it on SM ? no no

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Oops - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:49 pm

I would be shocked if it was a truly sober January if Kaitlyn was at the Janner wedding with an open bar.  I am sure she is happy that it is February and she can celebrate openly with her fans now. Rolling Eyes  wine  celebrate   

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:50 pm

mindless wrote:Because it's totally normal and adult like to be drinking at noon on a Monday. Rolling Eyes Can you say drinking problem?

AllAboutLove wrote:Drinking to get drunk is a sign of a definite problem, imo, especially on a Monday at noon.

It's one thing to be drinking on a Monday before noon. It's another to be proud of it!
Worse than a drinking problem, I'd say she has a maturity problem. no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:56 pm

Kaitlyn is a talentless, ego driven, uneducated, humorless brat and somehow soon when Shawn gets his balls back she will be back in Canada jobless, manless and a drunk.  IMHO.  I see why the hockey player played her.  Her being brainless and depending on him became the cause to send her packing.  He took his balls back in time.  I hope Shawn will do the same soon.  I dont see a wedding coming count on that.

Last edited by reason on Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Seabear wrote:I would be shocked if it was a truly sober January if Kaitlyn was at the Janner wedding with an open bar.  I am sure she is happy that it is February and she can celebrate openly with her fans now. Rolling Eyes  wine  celebrate   

JMO
I totally agree I really do not think that she did not drink during January she probably kept  it private. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:12 pm

I don't know if she stayed sober all of January but if she did, then good for her. I wish she would tone down on it but I can't tell her what to do.

I guess she needs it now to help with them moving into their new place!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Oops - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 66 1f49c

Oops - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 66 8367-910 Oops - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 66 I_got_13 Oops - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 66 E5kqdm15 Oops - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 66 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:37 pm

IMO she wouldn't be in LA, sober (and Shawnless) asking ubër driver to ask McDonald's attendant for sweet and sour sauce if she never drank in all of January. 

K Bristow snapchat
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:00 pm

I think it is truly sad for Shawn who is trying his best to start a career that is all about living a healthy life plan. Then on Feb 1st K post was about how she can get drunk at noon. To me that is plain ignorant , selfish, and very non supportive .

I am not Shawn fan but he needs to wake up and run. You can not and shouldn't try to change a person but to me K is what you get . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:16 pm

He wanted the handbag, so he either return it or take it as it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:26 pm

I know I have asked this before, but how big was the paycheck for K to be the B'ette? I still don't understand how does she support her daily life with zero income now? Although she may not need too much food, she still needs to buy wines, right? scratch

It's just sad to see a 30 years old living a life like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:31 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I know I have asked this before, but how big was the paycheck for K to be the B'ette? I still don't understand how does she support her daily life with zero income now? Although she may not need too much food, she still needs to buy wines, right? scratch

It's just sad to see a 30 years old living a life like that.
She got paid less than Andi did I would estimate about $50,000 to $75,000.  Her actions during the show also hurt the benefits that comes along as the lead. Emily Maynard was the highest paid at $ 250,000 plus clothing.
JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:56 am

rhondam wrote:IMO she wouldn't be in LA, sober (and Shawnless) asking ubër driver to ask McDonald's attendant for sweet and sour sauce if she never drank in all of January. 

K Bristow snapchat

Is she drunk tweeting? All I can say, is just wow.

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 1h1 hour ago
Too many Shawn B meal plans, not enough McKaitlyns. I mean my bod says thank you but my heart says STAHP.

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 1h1 hour ago
2 glasses of wine and @McDonalds has me tweeting about my feelings. #WetFebruary

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover