SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JustSayin - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:17 pm

bluwavz wrote:http://www.flare.com/health/i-tried-it-bachelorette-shawn-booth-meal-plan/

Well, that can't be good for business. hmmm

Shawn—who hasn’t had a drink since last October— also convinced his wine-loving fiancée to do Dry January.

So much for that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

JustSayin - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:20 pm

Shawn seems to have some self-control though. Good for him. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:23 pm

reason wrote:Dont worry he will soon take his balls back and then kick her to the curb.
I agree. I don't see them getting married to be honest.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:24 pm

bluwavz wrote:Shawn seems to have some self-control though. Good for him. Smiley

He has to if he wants his business to be successful because clearly he has no support from his loving fiancée. He may be all cutsie now and laugh at her shenanigans but IMO it will eventually wear off. Especially if he stays on track, and she continues to drink copious amounts of booze.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:35 pm

I'm just wondering what happens once/if Kaitlyn gets pregnant. How will she survive 9 months without booze?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Shawn seems to have some self-control though. Good for him. Smiley

He has to if he wants his business to be successful because clearly he has no support from his loving fiancée. He may be all cutsie now and laugh at her shenanigans but IMO it will eventually wear off. Especially if he stays on track, and she continues to drink copious amounts of booze.

Oh I agree. When the lust and passion inevitably wears off what exactly will they have that's going to keep them together? Been there, done that. I think he's better off kicking her azz to the curb now and having some fun with the babes like his fellow Bach bros. Life is too short to waste on this BS. #justsayin cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:50 pm

bluwavz wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Oh I agree. When the lust and passion inevitably wears off what exactly will they have that's going to keep them together? Been there, done that. I think he's better off kicking her azz to the curb now and having some fun with the babes like his fellow Bach bros. Life is too short to waste on this BS. #justsayin cheeky

I agree, Shawn could do much better.
Not that he should go after some hot chicks (although he really should), at least he should find himself a girlfriend whom would support his healthy life style and be able to take care of herself while he is focusing on the new business.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:13 pm

Shawn hasn't had a drink since October?? How? laugh out loud

JustSayin - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:21 pm

bleuberry wrote:Shawn hasn't had a drink since October?? How? laugh out loud

Yeah that was the most astounding thing I read today....

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:27 pm

I'm just thankful Kaitlyn is no longer on my TV.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:Shawn hasn't had a drink since October?? How? laugh out loud

I have a hard time wrapping my mind around that as well. Not because not having a drink is hard, but because who can tolerate Kaitlyn without being drunk? Sober Kaitlyn is bad enough, but drunk Kaitlyn is surely insufferable to any sober person.

I just can't see Kaitlyn staying happy without having a drinking partner. She's way too much of a party girl.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:37 pm

I know Shawn did suggest sober February to her on his one Instagram post but you know that wasn't happening!

I think it just is difficult when one partner is trying to change their lifestyle and the other just does not want to change. I still think he overlooks a lot of it because he is in love with her but man, it can't be that much fun to watch a party of one all the time.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover