SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 84 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 54 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamJoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:15 pm

#teamJojo for Bachelorette!  I Don't expect it to happen, but I think she's by far turning out to be the best choice.

Back to top Go down

teamJoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:22 am

I'd love to see bachelorette who's a bit 'older' at least 30-35. IMO ALL the ladies this season would pull a younger group of guys, and I'd love to see men in their late 30s or early 40s. So many of the bach/ettes are just really lost in their lives, and trying to sell a compelling bachette role just isn't easy. IMO Caila might have the charm, but she's too immature. JoJo would have the attitude and pull too, but I think it might end up messy like Kaitlyn's season. 
Becca is sweet and nice, but nope. 

I would love a completely new bette, and over 30 years old.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:24 am

I wish JoJo had a shot! I love her and think she'd be a wonderful fun lead! At this point though, Caila is a good alternative. She's beautiful and fun.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:46 am

nothatgirl wrote:Wow, so that's two former leads who want Becca as the 'ette! Three, probably, as she most likely has Kaitlyn's  vote too. What is her appeal? I don't get it. She might be able to pull it off. I have no idea anymore.

She's likable and she could definitely pull it off!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:22 am

A friend of mine sent this to me. As of right now, I don't think any contestant this season has received more support on social media to be the next Bachelorette, than Becca.

teamJoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 F6f116d1cc7dcde76e0d1b58b796b184

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:50 am

Ugh. I just don't see a virgin who self-professed she has never been in love being a good fit for the show. Zzzzzzzz. Of Ben's girls, JoJo is clearly the best choice **IMO**. She's young, but for some reason seems so much more mature than any of Ben's other ladies including Caila and Becca.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add IMO because clearly that's your opinion)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:54 am

The Bacelorette has never come from anyone who wasn't in the top 4. I don't see them changing that now for Becca. She ain't that special or that much of a better option than the those who finished in the top 4.

teamJoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 87b72b10 teamJoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 86669110 teamJoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:57 am

IA umn. I don't think they would be able to produce a successful season based on ratings with Becca.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:37 pm

In my humble opinion I think they could make a compelling season with Becca as lead. She is athletic, beautiful, witty, and gives straight talk. Might be fun to see guys trying to impress her. That said I do think they are steering towards Jubilee.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:25 pm

Technically Britt was a bachelorette too and she was f6, so I think they would do it if the person was popular or interesting enough. They've gone outside the f4 three times for recycled bachelors so I don't think they're opposed to it by principle for the 'ette, but it just hadn't happened yet.

That said, I just don't think Becca is interesting or personable enough to carry a show. I could see it being her because it doesn't seem like anyone is really getting a proper bachelorette edit (except maybe Jojo) so I don't know what their plan is. I'm guessing the exits and viewers' response to them will give a better of who people are rooting for.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:41 pm

I originally thought the sole reason tptb let her or asked her (whichever it was) to come on, was to be next B'ette. Since then, I think they have quite a few more options but I'm not ruling her out as someone they may pick. I personally still would not enjoy watching her season. One good thing would be at least the men would be older and more at that ready age.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:42 pm

sosleepy wrote:Ugh. I just don't see a virgin who self-professed she has never been in love being a good fit for the show. Zzzzzzzz. Of Ben's girls, JoJo is clearly the best choice. She's young, but for some reason seems so much more mature than any of Ben's other ladies including Caila and Becca.  

I totally agree with every word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 84 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 54 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala