SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 79 of 84 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:45 pm

albean99 wrote:I had to look up "butter face". laugh out loud  I definitely don't see Jojo as one although she has more of a girl next door type face imo. I do think she's very attractive although find Caila more striking. She looked really good in the post-WTA interview I watched.

Every season there are people who like and people who dislike the future lead. Ben was pretty well liked but many thought he'd be way too boring. There hasn't been one Bachelor that is my type so I gave up on that long ago. I don't worry too much about the Bachelorettes because there are 25 guys. I just ask that the leads have a decent personality.  :Nod:

rofl Just my husband's opinion. I think he's crazy too, as I think Jo is smoking. He acknowledges good body, not very naturally pretty. His opinion, to each their own. Haha.

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

FBF - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by whateva Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:06 pm

I am seeing Caila get a lot of love from guys on twitter. Just saying.

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:02 pm

veg_out wrote:

Do we have any other confirmation of Caila as the next Bette aside from RS and the media sources that are floating articles with him as a source?

TMZ ran a story yesterday that Caila might be the 'ette, along with pictures of them filming in her hometown.

Prior years they have filmed in hometowns of people that have turned out not to be the bachelor or bachelorette.  And/or it could be that someone was filming her for something completely different.

Edited to add: TMZ said might be, not was. Changed post to reflect that.

Last edited by chi-girl on Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:06 pm

We saw a couple of pics from it and it looked like the normal bach filming to me, chi-girl. I don't know that's all that RS and the mags are basing it on but guess we'll know pretty soon because either they'll announce it at the ATFR or we'll see them filming somewhere.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:14 pm

For me from a sleuthing POV, when we knew that Becca left at F5 and we knew Caila was F3, I felt she was the one who they had in mind, rather than Becca at F3 for the next 'ette or F2 for the heartbroken edit, which was what some / me was speculating in the beginning. Becca's edit turned out to be IMO nothing of importance. I was pretty sure she was there only because they wanted a returnee.

On the After Show, CH made a point of mentioning Caila's name a couple of times when it didn't make sense to. Caila's edit went from not knowing if she could fall in love to hurting Ben to knowing she was totally in love with him, and wanted to visit him after she already had her FD. Who does that? Producers do that IMO. After she was eliminated, MF tweeted the decision for the 'ette was going to be made in a few hours, paraphrasing. I know he's full of it, but he tweeted out a few weeks ago who viewers wanted as the next 'ette. He paid no attention to the response if in fact it's Caila. All my opinions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by benandlaurenb4ever Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:57 pm

People are freaking out about Caila being the bachelorette and I can honestly say, I don't blame them. I would have definitely watched if it were Jojo, Becca or Amanda.
benandlaurenb4ever
benandlaurenb4ever

Female Posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:28 pm

Oh great, the new bachelor ..
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nfl-star-aaron-rodgers-brother-jordan-to-appear-on-the-bachelorette-w166344
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:35 pm

Oh this is rich. I'm a huge Aaron Rodgers fan but never thought much about his younger brother. This feels like total stunt casting. But a HTD featuring Aaron and his gf Olivia Munn would be appointment television.

FBF - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 87b72b10 FBF - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 86669110 FBF - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:38 pm

Diana wrote:Oh great, the new bachelor ..
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nfl-star-aaron-rodgers-brother-jordan-to-appear-on-the-bachelorette-w166344

Almost a guarantee IMO. I would literally bet money on it and I'm all for it too FBF - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 1710264613 .  He's like a cuter Aaron and that hair is dreamy.  giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:05 pm

That guy does nothing for me. meh.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:06 pm

I'm from the Roger's hometown of Chico (Shawntel's too). Jordan was definitely always in his brother's shadow in high school. He had a long term relationship with a girl he went to high school with, I'm not sure if they started dating in high school, but they went to school together. She moved with him when he went to Nashville for college football. He never really had a bad reputation.

Last edited by Al on Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:24 pm

Jordan is cute, but I hope he gets a hair cut and cleans up that scruff a bit.  And since he's "retired", I wonder what he's doing for a living, besides having a famous brother named Aaron?

He basically sounds like Josh Murray 2.0.  But I find Josh much more attractive.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 84 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala