SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bestdressed - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:47 pm

dee wrote:?? June 3rd for Mike? But on your chart it has Mike having FB activity on May 31?
Yea, I was looking at the other column. May 31 is the first post.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

bestdressed - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:50 pm

dee wrote:Thanks for the intel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smiley I didn't think Drew would make it past F6 anyway.

IMO, Mike and Kevin W are locked for F4.

1) Mike: There's a SC of him and Jasmine kissing at the same bridge they shot his intro package. I'm assuming this was in Winnipeg area

2) Kevin W: He follows Jasmine's sister on instagram. I would assume he must have at least met her (sister) to request a follow, since her Instagram is set to private. To me, he's definitely in the F2, if not F1. I don't see any other contestants following the sister. Seems weird to follow the sister of a supposed ex that dumped him on national tv.
I think add Kyle to the F4 list cause of his activity/non activity. If he was home before he first posted, I just don't see it with all the activity and facebook starved he was when he posted on the 27th.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:55 pm

BachFan2016 wrote:Although Drew was back on SM on June 1, he was home a couple weeks before that, just not on SM.
Thanks for the info...can you share anymore with us??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:09 pm

dee wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yeah I kind of like it when it's not so predictable, but can still see the connection between the lead and their F1. The preview showed Mike in at least 2 dates (one being HTD) and are showing affection. Doesn't seem to be any conflict at the moment. I really liked Kevin P as well, but I think he may be an even bigger free spirit than Jasmine. He's shown saying "It's easy to fall in love with you" in the promo. Doesn't have much conflict as well. I think Kevin W's conflict would be the overall process of this show, in which the girl he likes is dating 19 other guys. Maybe he didn't anticipate what he would feel for her coming onto the show. And I guess it's remain to be seen if he can get past his supposed jealousy.

I'm not writing anyone off right now. Hopefully we can get more conclusions as the season progresses. But I have a hard time seeing her choosing anyone other than Mike or Kevins. All jmo.

It's a good strategy not to write anyone off yet; but having said that, I fully agree with what you're saying about Mike & the Kevins.

This franchise definitely shows an obstacle for the lead & their F1 to overcome ~ we saw it with both Brad/Bianca & Tim/April. We already see the obstacle for Kevin W in the preview. Let's see what rolls out for both Mike & Kevin P with Jasmin.

I am very much in favor of the 20-15 guys format by episode 2. I think that's setting Jasmin up to have more time with each of the guys, which is beneficial to everyone. IMO this is just one of the ways the Cdn version shows more interest in the viability/success of their final couple over the US show.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:20 pm

Brill wrote:
**Snipped**

I like Mike and both Kevin's.  Kevin W. reminds me of a hockey player in the NHL but can't think of the name.  Mike could possibly be the F1.  Early I know and I am rarely right.  giggling  Just gave him bad luck. :yes: Hugesmile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I thought Kevin W kind of reminded me of Mike Fisher from the Nashville Predators in NHL (Carrie Underwood's husband).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/1934/

ETA: Sorry for the double post
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:33 pm

Hmmm so by social media Kevin W. is probably her fiance? Where is he from? It was discussed awhile ago there will be a long time between final rose ceremony filmed and final rose ceremony aired.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:05 pm

kevin.c.wendtWell incase I'm not the next bachelor Canada, Joe said he'd take the reins. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source:@kevin.c.wendt Instagram

casjacknick wrote:Hmmm so by social media Kevin W. is probably her fiance? Where is he from? It was discussed awhile ago there will be a long time between final rose ceremony filmed and final rose ceremony aired.

He lives in Toronto, but I think he's originally from Waterloo, Ontario.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:33 pm

Kevin W is so attractive IMO. I don't think he photographs amazingly but in motion: :yes:
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:38 pm

I thought early on KevinW is definitely F2 if not F1. I'm sort of rooting for Mike at this moment.

KevinW is originally from Waterloo, but lives in Toronto. He is a firefighter. He was not back on SM until after filming was over. I feel his edit was he was hidden but wasn't. The camera panned on him a few times sitting next to Jasmine. He was the first out of the limo, first one to get a rose during the RC and during their private time at the CP she seemed intrigued / shy with him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:46 pm

Yeah I don't think him following Jasmine's sister means it's a done deal. I think it means he goes far and has met her family. Just weird that he would choose to follow Jasmine's sister. For him to follow her, she must have accepted his request as she is on private settings and would likely be following him as well (I deduce). But we should continue to sleuth, IMO.

and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I saw that Instagram post and wasn't sure if the guy was being facetious or not laugh out loud I guess it depends on his edit and how the audience takes to him. I don't see him being the next bachelor with him seemly looking like he's struggling with the process during the preview.

I believe Kevin W lives in Toronto now, but commutes to Hamilton for work. I don't know about the work schedule for firemen, but it's probably a lot similar to people working in the hospital/paramedics than those working a 9-5 job. They could work 4 straight 12hr shifts and then get 5 days off or something to that effect.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where did you find the info about KevinW commuting to Hamilton? I didn't know that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where did you find the info about KevinW commuting to Hamilton? I didn't know that.
If you look at his pictures on Instagram, all his pictures with the other firemen are part of the Hamilton fire house. I just assumed he's working in Hamilton and commutes back to his condo? in Toronto.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1