SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AWKWARD - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:11 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
reason wrote:Wow she is talking about if it is a competition for someone then she wants to end this.  Kevin is making me cringe.
She is talking about Drew and it being a competition for him and therefore, he's gone.

I also think she is saying this about Drew. Crafty editing to make it seem it's about Kevin W and his jealousy and then boom, Drew is gone.

ETA: Auntie, would they give Mike a back to back SD? I personally don't thinks so. My memory is short, if Kevin P hasn't had a SD then I think he gets a SQT one with Jasmine next week.

Last edited by richmondrose on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

AWKWARD - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:16 am

I heart Mikhel loads but other than the hot chemistry he has with Jasmine, I have yet to see an emotional depth in their connection. Possible it's there & they are hiding it but I haven't seen it yet. I will post the comparisons of PIs/ITMs & VOs later but one thing for sure was Mikhel narrated more than Jasmine during their SD & IMO the lead does more of that for the F1. Jasmine narrated quite a bit on Kevin W's SD & even both times she had time with Kevin P. IMO better to let the sleuthing guide to the F1 & not pay attebtion to the mis direction from the producers.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:23 am

richmondrose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
reason wrote:Wow she is talking about if it is a competition for someone then she wants to end this.  Kevin is making me cringe.
She is talking about Drew and it being a competition for him and therefore, he's gone.

I also think she is saying this about Drew. Crafty editing to make it seem it's about Kevin W and his jealousy and then boom, Drew is gone.

ETA: Auntie, would they give Mike a back to back SD? I personally don't thinks so. My memory is short, if Kevin P hasn't had a SD then I think he gets a SQT one with Jasmine next week.
Kevin P had alone time with Jas in epi 2?? saying that off the cuff right now, if not, then epi 3 for sure.

As far as Mike goes.....maybe she still wants to find out more about him. I just know he's not on the group date per the preview and not on the 2/1 per preview so it really doesn't leave much more than him having another single date.

BTW, was looking at pics of Whistler/Pemberton areas and there is some scenery that would pass for the hiking/rapelling on his HTD since that would be around the Vancouver area I presume.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:25 am

mercieme wrote:I heart Mikhel loads but other than the hot chemistry he has with Jasmine, I have yet to see an emotional depth in their connection. Possible it's there & they are hiding it but I haven't seen it yet. I will post the comparisons of PIs/ITMs & VOs later but one thing for sure was Mikhel narrated more than Jasmine during their SD & IMO the lead does more of that for the F1. Jasmine narrated quite a bit on Kevin W's SD & even both times she had time with Kevin P. IMO better to let the sleuthing guide to the F1 & not pay attebtion to the mis direction from the producers.
I agree about Mikhel. In the past BachCan's seasons, there is plenty of emotional connection and important talks with both the F1's. IMO, Kevin W and Mike are getting the in depth convo's.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:35 am

Yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it's also what's given me pause for thought. IMO if Mikhel isn't F1 I do think he's definitely very high on the list for being the next bachelor. They are possibly pointing out his positive qualities as the next lead, and also highlighting his chemistry with Jasmine as the backstory for his season. Very interested to see the HTDs and also what the other frontrunners say about their future plans.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:47 am

siena wrote:Yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it's also what's given me pause for thought. IMO if Mikhel isn't F1 I do think he's definitely very high on the list for being the next bachelor. They are possibly pointing out his positive qualities as the next lead, and also highlighting his chemistry with Jasmine as the backstory for his season. Very interested to see the HTDs and also what the other frontrunners say about their future plans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] also to add to cons of Mikhel being F1 is him saying "I think I am falling in love" ITM during their 1:1 date. In the past the one that was the first to say that was not F1.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:05 am

Interesting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

I am also wondering if Mikhel being the only one shown in Cuba has any meaning? From what we've sleuthed it seems he's the only one of the frontrunners who has had his date from the last destination shown in the season preview (and seemingly the entire date: catamaran, dancing, swimming at sunset).

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:29 am

Jeez I keep going from convincing myself mikhel is f1 to changing it again thinking it's mike....all I hope for with this season is that I see I love story (I need that after Richies Bach au season) and I am ! I am really enjoying Jasmine with these guys! And IMO I can see a love story with either mikhel and mike .. and maybe Kev w depending on his jealous edit?.... Fingers crossed it will be a beautiful story either way! Looking forward to watching this Ep when it's posted :crazed
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:05 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Jeez I keep going from convincing myself mikhel is f1 to changing it again thinking it's mike....all I hope for with this season is that I see I love story (I need that after Richies Bach au season) and I am ! I am really enjoying Jasmine with these guys! And IMO I can see a love story with either mikhel and mike .. and maybe Kev w depending on his jealous edit?.... Fingers crossed it will be a beautiful story either way! Looking forward to watching this Ep when it's posted :crazed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] let's not take this silly show too seriously giggling bestbud!

console console console i have a good feeling we may get one (good wuv story hearthumbsup ) !... cheerleader Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:14 am

Joy15 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Jeez I keep going from convincing myself mikhel is f1 to changing it again thinking it's mike....all I hope for with this season is that I see I love story (I need that after Richies Bach au season) and I am ! I am really enjoying Jasmine with these guys! And IMO I can see a love story with either mikhel and mike .. and maybe Kev w depending on his jealous edit?.... Fingers crossed it will be a beautiful story either way! Looking forward to watching this Ep when it's posted :crazed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] let's not take this silly show too seriously giggling bestbud!

console console console i have a good feeling we may get one (good wuv story  hearthumbsup ) !... cheerleader Praying

AWKWARD - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 3806527698 hahaha thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't know what I would do without ppl like u who are big fans bestbud! I'm Praying for a good ending for sure but enjoying the ride Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:18 am

The episode is finally up!  yes   http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/clips/?v=643A7271-993D-4538-EDDF-B3E3E19B5F8D

Just posted these screencaps in Mike's thread but thought I'd bring them over here as well. I really enjoyed watching Mike's one-on-one. Jasmine and Mike made me smile throughout.  :yes:  Here are some notable bits of dialogue too.

Jasmine to Mike: I felt this building attraction to you and there's something right about it.

Jasmine: Kissing you is the best.
Mike: I agree.

Jasmine: I really really like kissing Mike. He's a great kisser. And I can feel this chemistry with us is kind of off the charts actually.

:sprinklehearts Their smiles after the kiss were adorable IMO. kisses

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: My screencaps

Also regarding the conversation about moving, Mike actually said he doesn't see himself living in Winnipeg "forever" and then Jasmine said she didn't see herself living in Winnipeg "forever". I had thought it would be a more significant difference of opinion, but they were essentially saying the same thing IMO. And then Jasmine said to Mike: "I do like the idea of being closer to home, because there's something appealing about the fact that you live in Winnipeg. Maybe I'd have a reason to be back in that area and that would be something I would really like."

Anyway I thought it was a very sweet first one-on-one! Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:26 am

If anyone has a link to where to watch online, I would love you forever! <3

The wnetwork doesn't work for me in the UK. :-(
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1