SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 65 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 54 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

seeyousoon - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by siena Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:20 pm

Yes @mercieme Jasmine's photo was a throwback to a friend's wedding (the friend had seemingly received more pics of her wedding).

I will have to sort through all the information I was trying to sleuth about the MTA and ATFR to get the exact timeline.

I believe that shooting happened throughout most of Thursday and ended late Thursday evening, possibly after midnight. I will again have to line up all the information to get a better idea of the time.

According to the director, producer, and photographer I think we can conclude that all filming was wrapped on Thursday evening (maybe a little after midnight for the ATFR).

I have SM activity for the three frontrunners. Mike was the last to appear, around 10am Vancouver time Friday morning. yes

Last edited by siena on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

seeyousoon - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:43 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Seems that Mikhel was able to hang out of some of the other bachelors...

seeyousoon - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Screen24
source

We see Mikhel here with some of the other guys. Do we have any SM with either Mike or Kevin with any of the others?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:48 pm

Kevin W is back in Toronto, posted at the gym based on his IG story per @siena's sleuthing. I suspect he was on the same flight back out to Toronto as Kyle (who posted his departure from Vancouver on Twitter/IG. Both Kyle & Kevin W live in Ontario, Kyle in Hamilton & Kevin W in Toronto.

Waiting for Siena to confirm time stamp for Mikhel's pic with Kevin P, Seth (laugh out loud just realized they are all  members of the intellectual posse) but some of the non VancouverB contestants flew back out to their home towns on Friday.

Last edited by mercieme on Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:04 pm

Yes @mercieme I think KW flew out at the same time as Kyle. I also believe he completed filming the MTA special at the same time as the other men.

The Mikhel pic is I believe with Kevin P and Seth (and possibly some others). The guy who posted it put it up 2 hours ago. Mikhel liked it within a few minutes of it being posted. I would guess it could either be from Thursday evening or Friday evening. IMO if Mikhel is F2 as I suspect then he would've wrapped earlier and then could've met up with the other guys that night. It is also possible the pic is from Friday night, but the caption not saying "last night" makes me think Thursday is the more likely timing.

All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:22 pm

Mikhel at Vancouver International Airport.

I made a new friend! Genuinely going to miss the guy after only knowing him for a day. Such a sweet guy! #seeyousoon #bestofluck seeyousoon - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 1f60a by @katrandra
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:02 am

bluwavz wrote:Mikhel at Vancouver International Airport.

I made a new friend! Genuinely going to miss the guy after only knowing him for a day. Such a sweet guy! #seeyousoon #bestofluck seeyousoon - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 1f60a by @katrandra

So does that mean Mikhel was the last guy to leave Vancouver ? Hmmmm he really could be f1 IMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:05 am

I wonder if the guy in the pic works somehow with Bachelorette Canada? He's the one who posted the dinner pic and said he's #teammik and finally got to see Mikhel. It appears that they drove him to the airport. The one who posted the airport pic seems to be either the guy's gf or friend and she does "random stuff" according to her Instagram page. No idea what it means that Mikhel left later but more things to wonder about. seeyousoon - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:52 pm

The F5 boys (except Kevin W) send messages to their families from Morocco, so cute.
http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/clips?v=3556F1AB-CB46-A61D-FF05-F76B8578BF8C&sf39968862=1

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:24 pm

^^ That video of the boys sending messages to their families was originally titled "The Final 3 messages to Home". When I clicked on it, much to my surprise it showed all the guys (including KP and Benoit's) messages home, except for KW. I find it bizarre that they blatantly removed Kevin's footage as I'm sure he would have filmed one as well.

I notice the show's SM is also purposely promoting every other relationship (over compensation IMO) except for her relationship with KW. I think it's odd as regardless of where KW ends up during his journey, he played a pivotal role on this show (at least F3). question
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:43 pm

@dee it's possible they filmed the messages when KW was on his SD with Jasmine and maybe they couldn't get him to film one especially if the production crew filmed KP's SD the day after KW's ....at least that's what makes sense to me, I could be wrong though.

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:44 pm

Is it at all possible that KW is F3 and it wasn't a good breakup? Maybe they are holding it against him??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:50 pm

I'm sure that they filmed KW message home ... they just decided not to show it because out of sight out of mind;aka, they didn't want to give the ending away. jmoaa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 65 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 54 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz