SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by hawaiiangirl Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:55 am

My apologies if this has already been posted. It seems Kevin was once following Jasmine's good friend Alex on instagram (after filming) and liked a couple of her photos. HMMMM......

I can't seem to insert the screenshots I took, sorry! But they are the photos on the account alexcited posted on July 31 and August 17 - both are liked by both Jasmine and Kevin.

Also I'm sure this has been posted before, but to summarize:
- Kevin's first photo on instagram after filming ended was posted on June 1, apparently in Toronto, with the caption "Needed a me day...."
- On June 9, he posted a video of him drunk at a Kenny Chesney concert dancing to a song called "Anything But Mine"
- Mikhel's first post is on June 18, of him on his motorcycle giving the middle finger, with the caption "Eff you life!! Hittin' the open road. Seize the *fish emoji*"
- Jasmine liked a photo of Mikhel on June 20 of him and a dog.
- Mikhel liked a photo of Jasmine (a head shot) on June 16.

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?? cantstopl

hawaiiangirl

Back to top Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by primexi Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:47 am

@hawaiiangirl they're tryna confuse the crap out of us

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:23 am

^^plot twist: she pulls a Brad 1.0 & breaks up with both laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:19 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:^^plot twist: she pulls a Brad 1.0 & breaks up with both laugh out loud

Bahaha. I say that every season cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:19 pm

Fifty wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:^^plot twist: she pulls a Brad 1.0 & breaks up with both laugh out loud

Bahaha. I say that every season cantstopl
:stirthepot laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:23 pm

The Canadian Bach/Bachette franchise to me is socially ahead of the other franchises because race and culture is uniquely inclusive. There's a great chance for a person of color to be the next bachelor.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:26 pm

@idlemess you say the words I wanted to say so clearly. If Mikhel dont win I hope he is the bachelor I was hoping for Mike but either one will do.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:52 pm

Idlemess wrote:The Canadian Bach/Bachette franchise to me is socially ahead of the other franchises because race and culture is uniquely inclusive. There's a great chance for a person of color to be the next bachelor.

We are a very diverse country. Everyone is the same, that's just who we are. Like Sharleen said in her blog

An Indian man has made final two and very well might win and it’s been hardly a headline, which says so much about us as a country and a culture. (Just try to imagine this happening in the States.)

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-on-bachelorette-canada-episode-9/

I've said this from the beginning, if Mikhel is not the F1, and if he is the Bachelor, it would be because he deserves it and not because a franchise is dealing with public pressure to cast diverse people. It annoys me when I see those types of comments in other franchise's, it shouldn't even be part of a discussion IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:07 pm

Are they having a viewing party in Vancouver?
Noah posted a picture on twitter with him and few of the guys and said ran into the guys at Van airport

https://twitter.com/noahcappe/status/798530254734245888

The guys are David, Kevin, Mike and Scott ( i think).
Since Mike was travelling, i guess it's not a throw back picture?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:30 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Are they having a viewing party in Vancouver?
Noah posted a picture on twitter with him and few of the guys and said ran into the guys at Van airport

https://twitter.com/noahcappe/status/798530254734245888

The guys are David, Kevin, Mike and Scott ( i think).
Since Mike was travelling, i guess it's not a throw back picture?

Noah Cappe ‏@noahcappe  1h1 hour ago
Ran into some familiar @BacheloretteCA faces at the Van airport! #MenTellAll TONIGHT on @w_network at 9pm/ET #bacheloretteca #host
mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 CxTzB58XUAYY88g

Noah and Kevin are wearing the same clothes from two days ago.

2d
kevin.c.wendt A selfie, a legend, and a photobomb

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 15035825_172020489928577_4316186010695237632_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:32 pm

If the viewing party is in Vancouver would Mike be at the airport? I'm confused with locations.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:33 pm

Saw that GA. Why post two days later. Confusing...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz