SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

toronto - The Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:47 am

The first season of B'ette Aussie was the F1 from the previous Bachelor Aussie season. I don't think it was as long in between seasons as Tim and April, but it so far, knock on wood, worked out great for Sam Frost.

I'm happy with a former contestant or someone new. I'm thinking they'll go with someone new. There are a lot of single women who would jump at the chance, and maybe Jilly will have some influence on casting.

I'm still excited, this is great news!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

toronto - The Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:29 pm

I also think they may go with someone new. If it is someone new that will be so interesting since it will be the first time that this is done for Bette shows (US and AU).

Since Trish and Sachelle are in relationships and only April seems single I think they may go with her but I am not sure since it has been some time since then.

Either way I will be happy and am excited :Nod:

It will be fantastic show I am sure with amazing travel (better than US shows currently, IMO) and lots of romance and the MEN!! Woohoo!! Lucky lady indeed! Can't wait! toronto - The Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I also think they may go with someone new. If it is someone new that will be so interesting since it will be the first time that this is done for Bette shows (US and AU).

Since Trish and Sachelle are in relationships and only April seems single I think they may go with her but I am not sure since it has been some time since then.

It will be fantastic show I am sure with amazing travel (better than US shows currently, IMO) and lots of romance and the MEN!! Woohoo!! Lucky lady indeed! Can't wait! toronto - The Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613

Don't get me wrong, I loved April & thought Tim was all in for her, but I think her character type was a little too hesitant for this speed dating process. She's a sweetheart, but not cut out for lead material. Again, this is IMO.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:24 pm

Ok so we are very confident that they already have their lead because of timing, correct? And Jillian as current spokesperson and I think (hope) host has said in every media announcement that the contestants applying or being nominated should be down to earth, able to camp, laugh at fart jokes (oh boy), very Canadian, etc which makes me believe that the B'ette already selected will be similar. I just hope, hope, hope, it is not another Kaitlyn! no no
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:24 pm

jojo47 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I also think they may go with someone new. If it is someone new that will be so interesting since it will be the first time that this is done for Bette shows (US and AU).

Don't get me wrong, I loved April & thought Tim was all in for her, but I think her character type was a little too hesitant for this speed dating process. She's a sweetheart, but not cut out for lead material. Again, this is IMO.
I have no idea if she is lead material or not, but if they go with a past contestant it may be her (I do think they may go with someone new though).
But if they do go with her, I think it will be okay.
One thing I have learned is that sometimes someone who doesn't seem lead material as a contestant may make for a great lead, especially when it is NOT a US produced show.

For example, Sam Frost who was F1 for Bach AU S2 wasn't seen as lead material at all ansd was very hesitant on as a contestant.
So much so that she was even asking NOT to be chosen if the lead wasn't sure of her as F1 and that was after 4 months of filming (the longest in the history of this franchise).

So her hesitancy was seen as a negative but to me, she's the best Bette lead I have ever watched.
And also she had the shortest Bette filming season (7 weeks).
Sam said that it was a totally different experience being in control as lead to being a contestant.

But, considering that Bach Canada was more like US versions, in that they have proposals at the end and overnight dates, I am thinking that they will go with someone new.
I really don't mind who is lead just as long as it is NOT someone like Kaitlyn.
Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:47 pm

Eye spy my little eye I see men!!!!!

bachelorettecaThat moment when @etcanada stops by to say hi. Well why wouldn't they? Toronto, you got 4 more hours to come on by! #bacheloretteCA #OnlyOnW #ETCanada #Toronto

toronto - The Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 12479247_904043023037322_1129599470_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:08 am

Men!!! Yes!!! toronto - The Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613

I am just a tad excited about this Bette Canada season! giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:28 am

Who is the lead?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:34 am

We don't know who the lead is!!!!! I wish I had time to snoop around.

I'm going to say someone from out west, only because we've had two US bachelorettes from out west. We have had two Bachelors from Ontario. Maybe Jillian has a say in this? IDK just a wild guess.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:39 am

I kind of love not knowing who the lead or contestants are. It makes it more fun. Lots to sleuth!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:25 pm

rhondam wrote:When did April and Tim split up? I think April could be a front runner.

I do not remember exactly when and where but I think the reason was that Tim was not serious. He was spotted clubbing. The end of the show was november 11 '14 and their official break up february 28 '15 but they were no longer a couple a month or so before that. That is the gossips I read. The official statement was that they both called it quit, remained friends and went to the bachelor with pure love intention both.

Considering how much in love they were supposed to be... they call it quit pretty speed lightening IMO. But since the fairy tale is based on so little time spend with each other AND with some crew around them all the time... real life is always a challenge and eye opening.

Trisha Vergo on the other hand, is still in love with Cody Yaremovich she met when the show was on air. He is an aussie dude, when she is canadian. So their relationship are now going strong for over a year, almost a year an an half (if I do not mistake they are still together). They spend half of their time in Australia and Canada. They look very much in love but I did not read anything about more than that. It has been a while since I checked on Trish.

Once the show is over, they return (for me) into the nobodycareanymorelalaland and I move on to the next show. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+2
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum