SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  Empty The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:32 am

Continue here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:33 am

bluwavz wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 55s56 seconds ago
It's not too early to give thanks for the upcoming season of The Bachelor... My favorite season since Jason and Molly!

Jason was one of my least favorite bachelors, so not a ringing endorsement in my mind.

Mine too. He makes my skin crawl.  

eversotrue wrote:His favorite since Jason and Molly..? What's that supposed to mean? Jason and Molly were technically the first Bachelor couple to marry...so maybe it has something to do with that?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Diana Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:23 pm

Jason is the worst...
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:27 pm

I didn't like Jason during DeAnna's or his season but like him well enough now. He & Molly have a nice little family. Fleiss is another story.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:31 pm

Aw, I didn't realize everyone hated Jason so much! Super OT, but I always really respected how he took responsibility for the whole Melissa mess and didn't throw her under the bus for faking being the heartbroken victim, when she was all about Ty from day one. Whereas she used her book to talk about how ugly, unfunny, and fame-hungry he was (although she's the one who did multiple reality TV shows). I also loved Jason/Molly's podcasts and miss them. The fact that they're such good friends with Des/Chris, the other great couple from this franchise, speaks volumes to me.

Anyways, I think Fleiss just picked a random Bachelor season to call his "favorite". I always thought Sean was the franchise's favorite? Jason didn't even make the cut for one of the great Bachelors they showed during Ben is a perfect 10/Ben promo!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:40 pm

I'm surprised Fleiss never said Sean and Cat, given the comparisons made between Ben and Sean.
Maybe Fleiss is mad they are on Marriage Bootcamp or something and so Jason is now the favorite.
Still interesting that it isn't Sean given Sean is the sole Bach lead to marry his F1.
There better not be a switcheroo!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:34 pm

A switcheroo would be interesting.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:27 pm

I didnt know Jason was that disliked either! I'd say he's about middle of the pack for me. I can think of much, much worse Bachelors.

I think Fleiss loves what Jason's season did for the franchise. No surprise he picked the one with the messiest ending laugh out loud.

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:34 pm

Whattt???! Bachelor Royalty isn't the favorite?? Say it ain't so! Personally, I'll take Jason and Molly over the self-righteous royalty helping us pathetic plebs figure out our sad lives any day.

But anyway, enough about that, this is all about Ben (and Lauren Smiley)

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:45 pm

bleuberry wrote:I didnt know Jason was that disliked either! I'd say he's about middle of the pack for me. I can think of much, much worse Bachelors.

I think Fleiss loves what Jason's season did for the franchise. No surprise he picked the one with the messiest ending laugh out loud.

Yeah. I liked Jason. Nothing special but a decent guy who seemed to want to find someone and carried the show well. Very watchable to me unlike many seasons of the Bach I could barely get through because I found the lead so unpleasant or such a joke as a "catch" women would want. One of my fav Bach seasons (mostly because of Jillian, but still).

Hoping Ben can do the same, be likeable enough to lead a good show and actually find someone in the process.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:54 pm

Fleiss may have chosen Jason as his favourite season because he's the only one that Fleiss had so much control over IMO.

If you want Molly you have to chose Melissa theory. IDK

Ben favoured this tweet which refers to his bio of @benhiggi
sweetly broken, wholly surrendered

DCBelleonWheels ‏@DCBelleonWheels  13h13 hours ago
@benhiggi excited for your season of #bachelor! Hoping you find some1 who is also wholly surrendered. Have been praying 4 u during filming.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:45 am

RS has posted his episodes by episodes spoilers....

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90