SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2016 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:10 am

ET posted a new video. 

Harrison said Ben is going to be humble, genuine, vulnerable and fragile. His "unlovable" storyline will play out. The women are going to have dramatic fights over him because he IS such a catch. Ben's season reminds him the most of Sean's season, where people got a taste of both men on their bachelorette seasons, but fell inlove with them on their own season. Becca kind of confirmed her return.

Back to top Go down

2016 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Diana Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:40 am

http://m.etonline.com/news/177469_chris_harrison_ben_higgins_bachelor_vulnerable_this_year/

I'm really excited for this season. Chris confirmed what I already knew about Ben heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:46 am

This is the link I get:

http://www.etonline.com/media/video/chris_harrison_says_ben_higgins_is_vulnerable_fragile_on_the_bachelor_hints_at_drama_with_twins-177466/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:53 am

I like that Chris said this season isn't about who is good and bad. I just want them to focus on Ben's journey mostly. I feel like he is going to get a good edit.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:54 am

My favourite part is his daughter's eye roll when he says "dramatic" ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:55 am

sophienette wrote:My favourite part is his daughter's eye roll when he says "dramatic" ;)
Me too!! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:56 am

Chris said it was hard not to be biased laugh out loud (in the written portion.)

Last edited by eversotrue on Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:57 am

BlackHalo wrote:I like that Chris said this season isn't about who is good and bad. I just want them to focus on Ben's journey mostly. I feel like he is going to get a good edit.
If they're publicly saying his season/he is most like Sean, I would HOPE/THINK that would mean a good edit.

Last edited by eversotrue on Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:59 am

We should be getting bios today, right? What's the latest they release them?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:03 am

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I like that Chris said this season isn't about who is good and bad. I just want them to focus on Ben's journey mostly. I feel like he is going to get a good edit.
If they're publicly saying his season/he is most like Sean, I would HOPE/THINK that would mean a good edit.
I won't get my hopes up as they will say positive things just to get everyone excited for the season.

His son also rolled his eyes when Chris said "dramatic". 2016 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 22 3806527698

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:44 am

Since he's known to lie and mislead as easily as taking a breath, I'm hoping CH is using a little"reverse psychology" and that we really will see a more in depth look at who Ben is and his journey, with a minimum of the requisite drama and crazy Praying

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:50 am

eversotrue wrote:We should be getting bios today, right? What's the latest they release them?

10 days or so before premiere? Give or take.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90