SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by metalgirl Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:02 pm

I hope he shows some decent personality, because I hate to have to rely solely on the contestants for that.  On Kaitlyn's season, he came across to me as a bit of a doormat.  On their dancing date, he barely registered for me.  Maybe it was intentional, as everybody probably knew from early on exactly who was in the finale.  But I found him sleep-inducing.

Obviously he's a nice guy. But as I'm not attracted to his looks or his lifestyle, I'm hoping he shows some real spark as the lead.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:18 pm

Preview of Ben rejecting Lace's attempt at a kiss on EW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:26 pm

I thought Ben showed more of his personality on the sex ed date and in the outtakes from it. I'm hoping we'll see more of his sense of humor this season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:19 pm

What are the girls' snapchats and/or periscopes? Please and thank you. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:50 pm

eversotrue wrote:What are the girls' snapchats and/or periscopes? Please and thank you. Smiley

I have no idea. If anyone knows, post it here and I'll add it here.

SM for contestants

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:01 pm

Amber's Snapchat is ambriella.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
eversotrue wrote:What are the girls' snapchats and/or periscopes? Please and thank you. Smiley

I have no idea. If anyone knows, post it here and I'll add it here.

SM for contestants

I just updated that post with whatever I have (Snapchats for twins, some other missing info for the others like Lauren B Twitter, Amanda Twitter and FB, Laura's twitter, Caila IG, Jackie IG, Jessica FB etc...).

I often update my page, will try and update here more often! I asked the girls from the season following me on FB to let me know any missing Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:27 pm

laugh out loud I wondered what happened. I don't understand your codes in the posts, I went back to play with it and it was different. Thanks sophie!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:laugh out loud I wondered what happened. I don't understand your codes in the posts, I went back to play with it and it was different. Thanks sophie!

OOpps... they're my Wordpress code, but since they seem to work I never changed them! I can if you want though!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:09 pm

Oh no, no problem at all! It works! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:29 pm

Ben in LA today with the Bachelor float.

#groupdate in #thebachelor #roseparade float #hottub by @monkeychop
https://www.instagram.com/p/_3Fvi_SCL2/
This person also posted a picture of Ben's mom and some more of the float.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:32 am

Ben looks so good. eyedrool
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90