SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Diana Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:34 am

This has to be one of the most obvious ending (besides the lead literally spoiling the ending herself rotfl ) in a while.

JoJo alreading liking things about being The Bachelorette
@WhiskeyRiff Hope @JoelleFletcher doesn't win. She'll have the Whiskey Riff boys on there when she's The Bachelorette. #TheBachelor

Caila liking these

TheSethRinehart Okay listen Becca is BAE... But if he doesn't pick Caila I'm jumping on a plane and flying to her heart sign me up @CailaQuinn #Ohhhhiiiiio

@recyc_ling @cailaquinn if you're not engaged to Ben, my brother lives in Boston. I want you to be my sister in law. #TeamCaila #TheBachelor

I mean they are all in good fun but being someone who was engaged at one point, you don't like things like that JMO laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:16 am

Diana wrote:This has to be one of the most obvious ending (besides the lead literally spoiling the ending herself rotfl ) in a while.

JoJo alreading liking things about being The Bachelorette
@WhiskeyRiff Hope @JoelleFletcher doesn't win. She'll have the Whiskey Riff boys on there when she's The Bachelorette. #TheBachelor

Caila liking these

TheSethRinehart Okay listen Becca is BAE... But if he doesn't pick Caila I'm jumping on a plane and flying to her heart sign me up @CailaQuinn #Ohhhhiiiiio

@recyc_ling @cailaquinn if you're not engaged to Ben, my brother lives in Boston. I want you to be my sister in law. #TeamCaila #TheBachelor

I mean they are all in good fun but being someone who was engaged at one point, you don't like things like that JMO laugh out loud
LOL. I think it's all in good fun. I noticed they both retweeted the Jimmy Kimmel video.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:14 am

Diana wrote:I haven't seen this posted. Preview scene of next week.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/most-recent/VDKA0_u9wj4e1j

Thanks Diana. I haven't seen that vid yet. I can see bobbing for apples as an activity (I guess) but transferring it from one mouth to another?? Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:29 am

^^^HA! They're all sharing germs anyway.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:30 am

So true! cantstopl OMG grosses me out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:22 am

http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/the-bachelor-ben-rates-the-ladies/
http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/the-bachelor-ben-h-starts-his-love-quest/
http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/bachelor-alum-season-20-premiere-watch-party/

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:51 am

Ashley I. needs to stop adoring guys she can't have. Just go find a man who wants you, woman!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:55 am

mindless wrote:Ashley I. needs to stop adoring guys she can't have. Just go find a man who wants you, woman!  
Tenley 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:18 pm

I think Ashley is adorable. She says what she feels in the moment and didn't pull strings to get on Ben's season when she could have. She is just reiterating what a great guy Ben is as like everyone else.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:26 pm

Thanks eversotrue for posting the video links. Especially liked Ben Starts his Love Quest when Lauren is interviewed. What a sweetheart!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:57 pm

Luvstruck wrote:I think Ashley is adorable. She says what she feels in the moment and didn't pull strings to get on Ben's season when she could have. She is just reiterating what a great guy Ben is as like everyone else.
I think she's cute too. It's just funny that the situations seems slightly similar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:22 pm

I dont think this has been posted...

Ben Higgins meets Ben Higgins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90