SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BohemianNika Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:52 am

So happy for Derek! I'll miss him on DWTS though. I guess it's time for my trip to NYC :yes:
http://www.eonline.com/news/743981/it-s-official-derek-hough-to-star-on-broadway-in-singin-in-the-rain

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sara11 Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:38 am

Robert and Kym are engaged!! Jumping hearts

http://www.people.com/article/kym-johnson-robert-herjavec-engaged

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:30 pm

^^^ aww that's great. I wasn't sure about them at first but have grown to like them alot and think they are great together. Good for them.

swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10 swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Family10swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel15swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:35 pm

That's wonderful news! I'm so happy for him, and them. He had a rough go when he and his wife split. I was pretty sure he was gaga over her when they were performing and was glad they continued the relationship after the show.

Congrats to both of them!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:38 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Derek I think is going to Broadway so good for him! Also read that Emma Slater got passed up as a pro. I liked her but not too bummed about it.

Are we sure that Emma is out as pro? My last understanding was that only Edyta, Karina, Peta, and Sharna were confirmed. I also heard speculation that, if Ben Higgins does the show, Emma would be his partner.

I do suspect that they are bringing back the popular old pros because of Derek's departure. To keep ratings high, they need to appeal to their audience with the favorite pros, i.e., the girls listed above plus Louis, Mark, and Val. If they could have, I bet that they would have tried to get Maks back in the ballroom. giggling

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:50 pm

I'm so happy for Kim & Robert! They played it coy at first but you could tell there was a major attraction between them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:26 pm

Very happy for Kym and Robert! Team Sharkaroo!!!!! swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49e  swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1f48d
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:21 pm

Snipped

veg_out wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
Derek I think is going to Broadway so good for him! Also read that Emma Slater got passed up as a pro. I liked her but not too bummed about it.

Are we sure that Emma is out as pro? My last understanding was that only Edyta, Karina, Peta, and Sharna were confirmed. I also heard speculation that, if Ben Higgins does the show, Emma would be his partner.

I read that from @DWTSGossip that she was leaning towards no Emma but maybe that's because they have to keep it secret until Bachelor ends to announce Ben and Emma will in fact be his partner. I don't get why they are waiting until the 8th to announce everyone when all the celebs are being leaked! Guess we have to keep an eye on that twitter & @DWTS360 for more scoop.

Congrats to Derek!! and happy for Kym & Robert they are adorable together. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49c

swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:40 pm

Tomorrow on GMA, Kym & Robert talk about their engagement and the first celeb dancer will be announced.

https://twitter.com/DWTSGossip/status/704745517842976768

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49c

swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:02 pm

I'm thinking for female pros it will probably be Peta, Sharna, Edyta, Karina, Whitney & Lindsay (I too think Emma may have been passed over and will go back to troupe). For men I'm guessing Mark, Val, Tony, Keo, Artem, and either Sasha or Louis...

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:37 pm

Emma is VERY popular though. I tend to believe that they are holding off with her because she will be partnered with Ben. They often do 13 couples.

I'm also pretty certain that Louis won't be back this year. There was a big to-do when Sasha didn't get the gig when they brought in Artem and Keo so I'm expecting Sasha to be a pro.

Has Karina been confirmed? Can't say she's one of my favorites.

swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10 swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Family10swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel15swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:34 pm

First official cast member

Hope you're feeling lucky because we're here to Sweetin your Wednesday... @jodiesweetin officially joins Season 22 of #DWTS! 3.21.16 by @dancingabc

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
dw_a_mom
Spoil Me Again
Norcalgal
GuardianAngel
Linds911