SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by desilucy2 Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure what David's mom's name is.

Yes, I posted upthread, he looks much thinner than he did during premier night.

It's Edie. If you watch the episode that involves his Mother's Birthday, Ashley wrote Happy Birthday Edie on the same board that she wrote Home Sweet Home.

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

tbt - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:14 am

Linds911 wrote:She is entirely too closed off in expressing her emotions and opening up. Like my friends said last night while watching, why did she apply for the show in the middle of nursing school!? That's all she's focused on. It was nice that she went to comfort David though but that could have been a producer's idea.

Agree about the camera issue. When she was alone "studying" she kept staring at the camera like she was waiting for them to leave.

IA she doesn't seem to be at a place to be doing this show. It's painful to watch David trying so hard and she seems unwilling or unable to open herself up to try to make this work.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:54 am

People are nuts.

Ashley Doherty Of ‘Married At First Sight’ Receiving Death Threats From Viewers

Ashley Doherty married David Norton at first sight and they are still working on their relationship on season 3 of Married At First Sight. It turns out that some people are not impressed by Ashley and they are actually sending her death threats. The Ashley’s Reality Roundup shared that Ashley’s mom is speaking out and wants this to all end. Some of the comments on social media call Ashley “cold” and “mean” to David. MAFS is still in the very early stages of the season and David and Ashley are actually just getting to know each other.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2689522/ashley-doherty-of-married-at-first-sight-receiving-death-threats-from-viewers/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:59 pm

Well if they aren't still married, it's nice to see he's still supporting her & defending off all the those who are not fans. Awful that she's getting death threats.

@David_MAFS
Saddens me I have 2 address this.I appreciate the passionate fans but when it comes down 2 it when u attack n threaten my wife @Ashley_MAFS

@David_MAFS
Youre directly threatening me too.Please stop this immediately n just enjoy the show no matter what and have fun! #MAFS #MarriedAtFirstSight

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  tbt - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 1f49c

tbt - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 8367-910 tbt - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 I_got_13 tbt - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 E5kqdm15 tbt - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:55 pm

I saw an old (12/2015) article about the show on Starcasm that had a long-ish quote from David's Mom about her experience with the franchise. She professes not to know whether they are together, citing the NDA and the liquidated $100k damages clause.

This seems to be the origin of the "Ashley did it for money," but the net impression of the piece and Brill's article on the other thread from last June, is that this season is paying people to get married, and attracting the usual sorts of Wrong Reasons people in so doing.

If you think about it, who would do this OTHER than for money who was "normal" enough to be Marriage Material?

I think it's ok to link to this:

http://starcasm.net/archives/335998
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:There is nothing more annoying to me than reading SM from family like her father is posting. Shut it down, and STEFFU. IMO. Geez.

I know where she gets it from now. How rude of him to say that about David. I'm so tempted to respond to him, something I rarely do.

I rarely post anymore, but I agreed with your post so much that I had to tell you. Oh and if Ashely and David aren't still married her mother shouldn't be shocked that he isn't taking up for his "Wife" laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by VA8731 Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:25 am

I feel like Ashley and David and their families have given up any pretense that they stayed together. Ashley's parents, in particular. I know it's my own fault for "sleuthing" but I wish they hadn't been quite so transparent. I also learned from both parties, that unless it is done well, defending yourself in social media usually backfires. Silence, in this case, would have been golden.

VA8731

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:13 am

VA8731 wrote:I feel like Ashley and David and their families have given up any pretense that they stayed together. Ashley's parents, in particular. I know it's my own fault for "sleuthing" but I wish they hadn't been quite so transparent. I also learned from both parties, that unless it is done well, defending yourself in social media usually backfires. Silence, in this case, would have been golden.

I totally agree. It looks bad on all of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:39 pm

I agree too. There's such a difference between Sam's tweets (where she admits her faults) and the stuff with David/Ashley.

I do kind of feel bad for David. Ashley doesn't like him, never liked him and never will. That doesn't mean she's a bad person, but I don't know that she ever gave him a chance. That said, he also never figured out the best way to get through to Ashley either and I think she might have done better had they discussed problems off-camera and then scripted how to handle them on-camera instead being so "in the moment", which probably just frustrated Ashley because she was uncomfortable to begin with and felt like it was all bad timing. I don't know how they schedule when the cameras will be there and not, though. Like, why was she studying while they were filming instead of before/after?

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:05 pm

IA kimberlyg, why did she even participate in this when she was involved in a heavy course. I feel bad for David as well. Right from the start, she wasn't attracted to him and won't even give him a chance. At least be freinds, and try to get to know him. She is coming across very rude and selfish IMO.

If you're going to apply to be on a show of this nature, then you should be in it 100%, she hasn't shown us any interest at all.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:43 pm

Aren't they getting paid for the show? maybe that is why she did it for the money you never know!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:30 am

Can you all post some of what you have found if it is okay, so that we can see what you sleuthed @VA8731,thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+64
junhanso
michelle1109
cindebugg
snglrose
sun20j2001