SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 29 of 51 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:44 pm

I didn't listen, but am hoping for peeps on here to fill me in....
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by sparkler Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:56 pm

Ben F. doesn't seem to have much of a sense of humor to me. He does seem just a touch condescending. But he did have moments of being down to earth. He said that he would never go on tv again, and recognized that he was famous "for a hot minute." He can't really relate to that time of his life on the show any more. Did take some responsibility for the debacle with Courtney but at the same time seemed to lie about being seen with women (in the tabloids) when the show was airing. But then said he could have been more sensitive.It's hard to believe that he was the bachelor honestly. I don't blame him for being vague though. He knows he is ancient history in the bachelor world

Adding in- He doesn't even seem to like or respect Courtney, and he kept saying that Courtney presented herself as a working, traveling model, when in reality "she didn't do anything" so she could travel to him a lot. Evidently Courtney had complained that he never came to her. He called Courtney "pretentious" for writing an autobiography at such a young age.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:36 pm

I listened! Ben is just naturally kind of a condescending, petty guy so I wasn't surprised at the Courtney shade, but I thought it was a pretty interesting podcast. I do think that Courtney probably did exaggerate how big of a model she was and how much she traveled the world and all that. And I think she did say in her book that she couldn't get work after the show, so Ben was probably being honest when he said Courtney wasn't doing anything at the time.

He did say that he never cheated on Courtney, because they were broken up then. He actually said they broke up when the third episode aired and got back together like a few weeks before AFR. He actually said he was the one who had reached out to shawntel because he had a huge crush on her, but when she came on his season, he knew he couldn't let her stay or all the women would lose respect for him. He also seems to take the most issue with Courtney talking about his mom, saying that her family was dysfunctional too, but he never dissed them because that should be off-limits. He did say Courtney was probably right about his mom. Talked quite a bit about Ashley's season, JLH, jenners/kardashians, etc. It was worth a listen!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:12 pm

yana_bach wrote:Did anyone listen to the podcast with Ben Flajnik? He came off kinda douchy and condescending IMO

I didn't listen but as a former very avid fan, after Courtney and his season, I now think he is kinda douchy and condescending. Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 29 3806527698

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:22 pm

yana_bach wrote:Did anyone listen to the podcast with Ben Flajnik? He came off kinda douchy and condescending IMO

So exactly like he did on his season? JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:32 pm

mindless wrote:

So exactly like he did on his season? JMO.

cantstopl Exactly. I was going to say...so he is the same ole Ben huh?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:24 pm

Ben was a horrible interview. Steve was struggling, you could tell. Question after question without much elaboration or natural conversation flow.

He's just as condescending, self absorbed and douchey as ever. Super full of himself, not very self aware. Basically probably the least appealing Bachelor of all time, imo. And that's saying something when you are competing against people like Jake and Juan Pablo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:22 am

sosleepy wrote:Ben was a horrible interview. Steve was struggling, you could tell. Question after question without much elaboration or natural conversation flow.

He's just as condescending, self absorbed and douchey as ever. Super full of himself, not very self aware. Basically probably the least appealing Bachelor of all time, imo. And that's saying something when you are competing against people like Jake and Juan Pablo.

Physically speaking, he was my least favourite Bachelor. I never thought much of him or his season. At least JPab grew on me, Ben went from bad to worse.

Did he mention anything about his other engagement? I remember reading that he got engaged and then after a while there was speculation that they were done.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:09 am

Yes, he did confirm his latest relationship ended after 3,5 years, but didn't say anything about an engagement. I think he said they broke up 3 months ago and he is single now.
I think he's worse than Juan Pablo, definitely. Now sure about Jake though Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 29 1f603

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:19 am

@yana_bach I agree. He and Jake are equally awful in different ways.

I personally loved JPG. I appreciated him being real. Of course I realized after him it was play along or get thrown under the bus.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:52 am

I loved JPG. His season was unique and interesting. Unfortunately he and tptb didn't gel and they threw him to the deep end and it never got any better.'

Ben was boring and interesting and so were his cast. Yuck of a season.

For me at least Jake had an interesting cast and it appeared TV worthy. IMO of course.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:26 pm

I'm sorry I ever watched Ben's season.Rolling Eyes  Such a waste of my life.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 51 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23