SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 32 of 51 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by nikikass Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:03 pm

Renaldo is Yummy too.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:10 pm

Congrats to April! He's a cutie.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:42 pm

Brill wrote:Looks like Bianca Kamber has a new man in her life.   Maybe someone can bring over some pictures.  michel_c_sequeira

I think I missed this post. I remember she has a new b/friend and looking at her IG, and maybe even discussing it? I'm confused, I'm not sure that he lives in Canada? I haven't checked to refresh my memory.

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 32 24327451_201412607096644_8666507029889679360_n

biankakamberAll I want for X Mas is you baby

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:56 pm

According to Peoples Magazine Matt Grant got married on Thursday.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:17 pm

Does anybody know if Doug from Em's season ever got married? Thanks!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm

whit90 wrote:According to Peoples Magazine Matt Grant got married on Thursday.

USMagazine

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 32 Matt-grant-rebecca-moring-married-1

Former Bachelor star Matt Grant married his girlfriend, Rebecca Moring, in London on Thursday, December 28, Us Weekly can exclusively reveal.

The couple, who announced their engagement in January 2017, had an intimate wedding ceremony that far exceeded their expectations, Grant tells Us exclusively. “Neither of us are particularly religious, but the service was probably one of our favorite parts,” he says. “A small chapel beside this historic building. We were both surprised at how happy and emotional that service made us both feel.”

The Bachelor After the Final Rose: Broken Engagements, Weddings, Babies, and More!
Grant says the wedding was “spectacular — for a variety of reasons” telling Us, “First, I married the love of my life. The second was that we were having terrible British weather and it was raining on Christmas Day. It was raining on Boxing Day. When I say it was raining, it was torrential. It was gray skies. It was dark and depressing.”

“The heavens opened on the morning of our wedding day and it was just one of those the beautiful crisp winter days. It was blue skies and the sun was so strong that you could really feel it on your skin,” he adds. “It lit up this old 13th-century building and it was already going to be beautiful, but just to have the sun light up the building it just made it extra special.”

@LoveDovez I did a quick search. He doesn't use SM that I can find. Everything else is old info. He doesn't have his dollar per month website.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:58 pm

Thanks so much @GuardianAngel..: )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:12 pm

I’m happy for Apri!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:07 pm

LoveDovez wrote:Does anybody know if Doug from Em's season ever got married? Thanks!

Not entirely sure but I don't think so based on a quick scan of his online accounts.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:17 pm

sparkler wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:Does anybody know if Doug from Em's season ever got married? Thanks!

Not entirely sure but I don't think so based on a quick scan of his online accounts.

Thanks.. GuardianAngel said she couldn't find anything about him being married either. I was hoping he would have found someone and made a good life with them and his son. I liked him even if he was a "slow" mover laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:29 pm

I think he is a good soul, but my interpretation of him (sorry I analyze- its my job too) was that he wasn't solid within himself- not sure who he was, not integrated necessarily. I hope that has settled within himself and that he finds happiness in life. This is only my opinion- I just rewatched Em's season.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:55 pm

sparkler wrote:I think he is a good soul, but my interpretation of him (sorry I analyze- its my job too) was that he wasn't solid within himself- not sure who he was, not integrated necessarily. I hope that has settled within himself and that he finds happiness in life. This is only my opinion- I just rewatched Em's season.

Yep, you sound right about Doug. I liked how he always had Em's back and was so caring towards her so I know he could be really good to a woman. Plus he seemed like a great dad, but just wasn't sure about who he was.

I just rewatched Em's season, too and I do now believe that Arie did fall hard for her. I knew she wasn't ever gonna pick him, but I believe it's in Arie to love a woman if the right one is put in front of him... Watch him prove me wrong lololol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 51 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23