SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 35 of 51 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 43 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu May 31, 2018 11:36 pm

Yeah Rachel and Bryan seems to be most likely. No way it's Kaitlyn and Shawn after the way they edited her out of Becca's premiere. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Thu May 31, 2018 11:45 pm

But he says "The Bachelor". Would he says Bachelorette if it was one of the gals?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:50 am

Ashley and Jared? 

I know they aren’t actually engaged though.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:15 am

bluwavz wrote:Wasn't sure what thread to put this in.

if this is about 1 out of the 3 Ette Couples, i bet MF would put #TheBachelorette instead.

my guess is Jessie Palmer is getting married. Not sure of their status, but Jake P or Andy B possibly as well ?. So lame LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:56 am

Maybe Arie and Lauren?

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:23 am

^^ JMHO but I think MF is playing with us again. Note there is nothing definite stated.

As for Jesse Palmer, he is so far in the past I don't think MF would bother.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:56 am

I think it has to do with his new show, The Proposal.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:00 am

@Kashathediva Booooring! laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:07 am

Could it be in reference to this?

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/the-bachelorette-season-14-becca-kufrin-premiere-spoilers-1202823667/
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:20 am

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:@bluwavz :Bendog :Bendog :Bendog
What happened to Kasha?? Is this grandpoodle Lester?!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:06 pm

‘The Bachelor’ Alum Bob Guiney and His Wife Jessica Canyon Are Expecting Their First Child — a Baby Boy!

Bachelor Nation is getting bigger! Bob Guiney tells Us Weekly that he and his wife, Jessica Canyon, are expecting their first child — a baby boy — in 2019.

“We are both so excited,” the 47-year-old tells Us. “I feel so lucky.” The dad-to-be added that Canyon is 12 weeks along in her pregnancy.

The Bachelor season 4 star first broke the exciting news during a Monday, June 18, appearance on Today show’s “Guys Tell All” segment. Canyon then took to Instagram with pictures from their Sunday, June 17, gender reveal party. In one snap, Guiney gazes lovingly at Jessica, whose growing bump is on full display in a stretchy blue mini dress. She captioned the photo: “Yep. We’re going for it!”

Guiney also shared images from the the gender reveal on his Instagram. One photo shows the couple’s beloved 11-year-old dog Phoebe wearing a sign that reads: “It’s a boy!” Guiney teased in his caption that “#pheobethewonderdog is all fired up!!”

Jovial and self-deprecating Guiney appeared on the first season of The Bachelorette in 2003 with Trista Sutter, but the spark wasn’t there. Trista made the right call with Ryan Sutter: the couple have been married for more than 14 years and share two kids. Guiney, meanwhile, went on to become the Bachelor that same year. His final rose went to mortgage broker Estella Gardinier, but he gave her a promise ring instead of an engagement ring — and they split shortly after the show aired.

The former ABC star was previously married to All My Children alum Rebecca Budig from 2004 to 2010. The exes remain friends.

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 51 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 43 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23