SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 41 of 51 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:02 pm

@suzq, the crux of the argument to me is that these people get their homes decorated for free, vacations paid for, etc etc, are they saying if they can’t get a tv wedding, they couldn’t have one at all? Or kind of leading us to think that? It’s just insane imo when everything could be paid for anyway. Totally a stalling tactic imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by aviej Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:05 pm

suzq wrote:I will be interested to hear if any of these couples have hired a wedding planner and have made wedding plans independently from the Bachelor. What would actually be the harm in giving fans a time frame of them getting married if they actually were planning to the point of narrowing down a wedding date?

I also think it can be very easy for people to say -- well, I am hoping to have our wedding televised as an excuse for not moving forward.  I don't think the Bachelor is offering a lot of televised Bachelor Franchise wedding spots anymore.  It would be great if the Bachelor would offer to help couples after the show with things like couples counseling.  I am sure that would never happen, though.  The show remains popular enough whether couples get married or are successful at all or not.  All JMO.

^ I get the sneaky suspicion that Jojo & Jordan will give further updates re wedding planning on their web series. They’ve hinted as much on the series and in another interview. With R&B apparently they were waiting on confirmation from ABC whether or not they’d sponsor their wedding. Now that it appears as though they got a definite no (no evidence to back this up), I don’t see why they wouldn’t proceed with their wedding plans given Rachel’s desire to be married soon, unless there’s trouble in paradise. And I don’t know if that’s the case. All JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:15 pm

Yeah, last I heard Rachel speak about it, she says that she doesn't think the network is doing TV weddings anymore because they're not great for ratings...but she's still going to give them 2 more months. And the wedding will be in California. Or Texas. Or Columbia. Or Italy. So don't worry about them, y'all! They got this narrowed down to three continents, so they're well on their way!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:37 pm

Aria wrote:Yeah, last I heard Rachel speak about it, she says that she doesn't think the network is doing TV weddings anymore because they're not great for ratings...but she's still going to give them 2 more months. And the wedding will be in California. Or Texas. Or Columbia. Or Italy. So don't worry about them, y'all! They got this narrowed down to three continents, so they're well on their way!
I guess that’s better than Jordan’s “it’s ONLY been 2.5 years” Rolling Eyes Can’t believe Jo is buying that unless she also has zero interest in the whole thing, which is fine too!! She just hasn’t alluded to the “short” timeframe yet so I don’t know.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:40 pm

@Alanna It is very much a stalling tactic. Regardless of whether ABC is involved or not, there are other ways to fund and plan a wedding.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:22 pm

The lead finding their forever out of a group of 25-30 randomly selected people...always makes me think of Tom Hanks in You've Got Mail, "oh right, yeah, a snap to find the one single person in the world who fills your heart with joy..."

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:36 pm

Maybe I'm naïve, but I still have hope for J&J and R&B. The former are still young and never seemed to be in a hurry to begin with, and they are still prioritising each other, even if not a wedding. As for the latter, I think Rachel really really wanted a TV wedding. Not because she can't afford one herself, but because she wanted people to see her get her happily ever after. Kind of a FU to the doubters sort of thing. She's not getting any younger though, so if she doesn't start planning in the next few months, something's up. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:17 pm

Jason Carrier posted a photo just the other day of his two best buds. One is Chad and the guy with the beard I'm sure is Brad. If someone could post it here would be great. The reason I say I'm sure it's Brad is because he has this big beard and a hat on. Maybe he can go incognito that way. no idea Looks like they are building a new bar and it is them in front of the construction.

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 41 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:29 pm

Definitely Brad, Cassie even says it:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrQJA14luty/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=a5gr6j6gi17c

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue May 07, 2019 2:18 am

Two VERY different explanations to why Meredith wasn’t at the Bachelorette reunion.  :angryemotion

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 07, 2019 10:32 am

Personally, I tend to believe Meredith’s version vs Chris Manson’s.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue May 07, 2019 12:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Personally, I tend to believe Meredith’s version vs Chris Manson’s.
My only question is if he was consciously lying or just repeating what Fleiss told him.
Clearly they couldn’t risk that anyone would kill the mood with questions about how they swept sexual assault of their own lead under the rug, and treated her like dirt all this time.
JMO

ETA: I am referring to this.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 51 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23