SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 43 of 51 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:47 pm

https://twitter.com/alyssabereznak/status/1214218410747293697?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:12 pm

I think a lot of these people never watched the earlier seasons. Also, Ben is so promoted by the show and the podcast and seems to be hanging with many of them, so that is why I think he gets a lot of love...but not from me!

Personally, I enjoyed Andrew and Brad and of course my #1 is Sean. All of them were more authentic IMO than many of the recent bachelors. I also enjoyed a couple that are rarely talked about...Charlie and Byron.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:48 pm

@bluwavz What an article! I'm glad they gave Tenley the credit she deserves. She started all that before it was popular through a lot of hard work and business sense.

Yeah I'm still trying to figure out what I can shill.

“$250 a post,” Iaconetti said. “You’re telling me that I had to hold a box open and post a picture on Instagram and I’m going to get $250 from that? That was the most incredible thing I’d ever heard. Little did I know what it would become, and how so many of us would laugh at $250 a post now.”

https://twitter.com/alyssabereznak/status/1214218410747293697?s=20

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:44 pm

https://youtu.be/jAqP9p-amhI

https://youtu.be/taOAkawGdc8
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:19 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1220440465457238016?s=20

ETA:

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1220442894814806017?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:46 pm

I wonder if ABC has cleared more nights for the franchise to air shows during the Olympics.  The Olympics run from July 24 to August 9. 

Last year the 'ette aired from May 13 to July 30.  Becca's season aired from May 28 to August 6.  Both of which would have the finale falling during the Olympics.

FWIW, Bachelor Winter Games aired for 4 episodes plus a tell all (so 5 total) from 2/13/18 to 2/22/18.
Ep 1 on 2/13, Ep 2 on 2/15, Ep 3 on 2/20, Ep 4 and Tell All on 2/22.

Information for The Futon Critic website.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:08 pm

I can think of some very fame-hungry AU contestants from the last couple years of the AU show that would love to go on Summer Games. (Abbie Chatfield especially springs to mind immediately)

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1328

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:14 pm

Do you think this Summer Games will also be a dating show? Do you think some contestants might want to go from Summer Games right into filming for BIP?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:58 pm

suzq wrote:Do you think this Summer Games will also be a dating show?   Do you think some contestants might want to go from Summer Games right into filming for BIP?

Did you watch Winter Games? I'm guessing it will be a similar format (yes, it's a dating show).

Because of the number of contestants that were internationals on Winter Games, there weren't that many that were destined for BiP anyway. I don't think any of the US Winter Games participants went on BiP but IIRC Kevin went from Winter Games to BiP that year, however the scheduling would have been different so not sure how that would affect things.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1328

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:07 pm

BIP usually starts filming beginning of June. RS is saying they would start filming summer games in May.

Depending on who gets what edit, I can see some going from one to the other as late arrivals depending on the timing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:13 pm

I hope Summer Games it not a dating show and that singles and those that may be in a relationship are all welcome to join. It also needs to be a competition based show with some kind of cash prize at the end (or at the very least $$$ donated to their favourite non-profit organization). Should the singles hit it off on the show, then great, that's a bonus. But I don't think "love" should be the grand prize or even the main focus of the show. We know these people would be talking prior to filming anyway, so I don't want to these contrived connections with built in storylines already. I am looking forward to the international contestants as we don't know much about them.

In terms of BIP, they need to throw that whole show away laugh out loud Unless they can severely overhaul the program and make it more interesting. I haven't watched BIP since season 3 as it's getting lamer by the year. They can't even manage to cast actual heavy weights to their show anymore. They need more fan interaction and competition on this show as well. I'm sorry, but it's super boring to watch people lay on a beach for two weeks with no actual prize out of this. These people can literally just stick it out to the end of filming should they choose to do so, basically getting a free vacation. They can just keep choosing each other with no consequence of elimination each episode. What's the point in that? There needs to be some competition and game play as this old formula to the show is stale. They should have games/obstacle courses so contestants can win dates and are immune from eliminations that episode. They should also make the show a bit more interactive by having fans vote for who the newcomer should go on a date with amongst the cast  with the newcomer having immunity during elimination that round. Also have the fans vote for who they want as a bottom two couple. The contestants not part of the bottom two couples could then cast their votes for the pair they want to eliminate. But who am I kidding? laugh out loud ABC will never really change a thing and continue to renew this show because they are super cheap and the show is so easy to produce. Having a show with more fan interaction would actually require the tptb to edit on the fly instead of all the contrived storylines already in place prior to filming.

Ok, sorry for my rant laugh out loud I guess I'll check out Summer Games, but will not watch BIP unless something is changed or they at least cast heavy weights like past leads, past F1, popular F2s, and have legitimate drama going on.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:10 am

This means 5 Bachelor shows in 1 year with the new Music show, Summer Games, BIP and the 2 main shows. Is it going to be on 3 nights a week this summer (if they air 2 shows at the same time)? Are they trying to be Big Brother? That is exhausting to just think about. I am not too excited about it. I feel like BIP takes a lot of time airing twice a week already. I hope it doesn't affect ratings negatively. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 51 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23