SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 8 of 51 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:40 am

Haha, I'm with you both on Roberto. To me he's the hottest and sexiest guy ever on this show and no one will ever convince me otherwise. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:47 am

Favorite male lead: Art Green (NZ/guy in my avi boxing)
Favorite female lead: Sam Frost (AU S2)
Favorite male contestants: Richie Strahan (AU S1), Nick Viall, Chris Strandberg, Chris Siegfried
Favorite female contestants: Matilda Rice (NZ S1), Sam Frost (AU S2), Heather Maltman (AU S3)
Most attractive male lead: Art Green (NZ/guy boxing in my avi)
Most attractive female lead: Sam Frost (AU S2)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:08 am

mysthelma wrote:Yes truly beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I think Deana is very attractive and sexy, I wouldn't say beautiful and there is a difference.

For me Ben H is a good looking guy but he does nothing for me, he has zero sexual energy and not manly enough like JPG or Brad Womack

There is attractive and then there is sex appeal. One can have one without the other. Lots of people are attractive...and then they open their mouth. Case in point...Andi. If only she had kept her mouth shut and never uttered a word I would probably put her as the most attractive Bette.

Sex appeal is a difficult thing. It is more about the "it" factor. Sharleen is really the only woman in this franchise that I see as having that. Nick is probably the only guy. Art (Bach NZ) is right up there in the looks department, but somehow I think he lacks a little bit of maturity for me to think of him as really sexy. (Not that he isn't mature in behaviour, because he great, I'm just thinking in terms of having lived life...if that makes sense.) Probably in a few years when he gets a little more seasoning to him. My all time measure for sexy or as he labelled himself...sex on a stick...Maks from DWTS and Bachelor Ukraine!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:19 am

^ laugh out loud oh yeah Maks does count!! Amen to that! Ok add him to my list as well! Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 8 8367-910 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 8 I_got_13 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:24 am

That's so funny - I've only seen him on DWTS, but I find him so icky! He landed Kate Upton, though, so I doubt he cares what I think.

Guys that are overly sexual have never appealed to me. I always fall for the cute, adorkable guys like Ben and Jared, but I can see why people wouldn't classify them as sexy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:32 am

He didn't even last that long with his F1. maybe like a day laugh out loud & Kate Upton for a couple months most of last year. He's dating Peta again at the moment.

Ben is more on the cute boyish side for me as well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 8 8367-910 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 8 I_got_13 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:37 am

Sprite wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Yes truly beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I think Deana is very attractive and sexy, I wouldn't say beautiful and there is a difference.

For me Ben H is a good looking guy but he does nothing for me, he has zero sexual energy and not manly enough like JPG or Brad Womack

There is attractive and then there is sex appeal. One can have one without the other. Lots of people are attractive...and then they open their mouth. Case in point...Andi. If only she had kept her mouth shut and never uttered a word I would probably put her as the most attractive Bette.

Sex appeal is a difficult thing. It is more about the "it" factor. Sharleen is really the only woman in this franchise that I see as having that. Nick is probably the only guy. Art (Bach NZ) is right up there in the looks department, but somehow I think he lacks a little bit of maturity for me to think of him as really sexy. (Not that he isn't mature in behaviour, because he great, I'm just thinking in terms of having lived life...if that makes sense.) Probably in a few years when he gets a little more seasoning to him. My all time measure for sexy or as he labelled himself...sex on a stick...Maks from DWTS and Bachelor Ukraine!

I totally agree with you, yes Sharleen right out of the limo I was like damn that woman is very attractive and exuding sex appeal...no wonder JPG was drawn to her, and yes Nick is not that good looking but he does have sex appeal and his confidence is what makes him attractive.

In terms of looks Ben hands down is the best looking male lead, but he lacks the it factor( that sexual edge) to him.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 8 1f49b  Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 8 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:46 am

Sprite you nail it on the "it" factor. To me that is so much more important than mere physical attractiveness. Even average looking people can make themselves look attractive with the right hairstyle, makeup and clothing but so few people have "it" and can exude sex appeal.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:25 am

Linds911 wrote:Favorite male lead: Sean (obviously giggling) Ben H,. will probably be 2nd favorite
Favorite female lead: Kaitlyn & Andi (no surprise here either  giggling) Ashley Rosenbaum as well
Favorite male contestants: Shawn, Josh, Cupcake Chris, JP, Arie
Favorite female contestants: Catherine, Lindsay, Lesley Murphy, Renee (JuanPab) Kaitlyn, Andi, Whitney, Ashley Spivey, Melissa Rycroft Strickland, maybe even Ben H.'s spoiled F1  
Favorite Paradise male: Tanner
Favorite Paradise female: Jade
Most attractive male lead: Sean & Ben H.
Most attractive female lead: Andi & Kaitlyn
Most attractive male F1: Roberto, Shawn, Josh
Most attractive female F1: Catherine
Most attractive Paradise male: Jared
Most attractive Paradise female: Jade

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrie!  giggling
What about Jillian?? Loved her!
Also Meredith (and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIan!!!) giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:33 am

nothatgirl wrote:
Guys that are overly sexual have never appealed to me.
I am the same. :yes: Even if a guy can appear sexy at times, I prefer the type of guys whose personalities make them even more adorkable! And when they are not stuck on themselves and are humble and don't see themselves as all that, it only makes them more attractive to me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:49 am

Sprite wrote:
Sex appeal is a difficult thing. It is more about the "it" factor. Sharleen is really the only woman in this franchise that I see as having that. Nick is probably the only guy. Art (Bach NZ) is right up there in the looks department, but somehow I think he lacks a little bit of maturity for me to think of him as really sexy. (Not that he isn't mature in behaviour, because he great, I'm just thinking in terms of having lived life...if that makes sense.) Probably in a few years when he gets a little more seasoning to him.
Good Post  I totally think it is spot on regarding sex appeal and Sharleen is definitely the only female I see who has that and Nick the only male who has *it*. yes

As for Art (Bach NZ)... I actually don't see him ever being someone with that type of sex appeal no matter his age/seasoning. Art's SUCH a dork and he himself has said so and loves that he is that way and he's just a big kid and always wants to be that way (however, he is incredibly successful with a huge company and the most caring/respectful/loving partner in his relationship with his F1 so he is mature where it matters, ie, responsibilities/relationships/etc). I just see Art as adorkable and it is this dorky nature of his, his personality, the way he even talks, which is the opposite of sex appeal factor, imo. Not that he can't pull off sexy - he can, especially in modeling photos... Art can ooze sexiness (I mean, he looks HOT in my avi with the boxing gloves  :fanningfan ) - but in motion and talking, his core personality overshadows his sexiness and he becomes totally adorkable. It's why I like him so much. :Nod:

ETA: Adding avi here of Art since I may change it in the future and my post may not make much sense if so.  giggling
Avi of Art Green Bach NZ:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:12 am

I think sex appeal is very individual, although I agree that it requires an "it" factor, usually involving a combination of charm, wit, and confidence. And, although Sharleen is one of my favorites, I personally don't think she has it! I think her beauty, style, and poise are unmatchable, but I think she comes off too awkward and almost arrogant when she speaks. My pick for most sex appeal in this franchise would probably be Britt. I don't personally find Nick sexy either, but I think he's a good example of how being intelligent, charming, witty and confident can make someone sexy even if they are not conventionally good-looking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 51 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23