SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:03 am

landrje wrote:What a wonderful day this has been ... I finally learned what "hyperventilate" means   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Haha, no kidding. And I learned how to post with my hands shaking. It's been the best day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by Diana Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:15 am

Sean and Catherine Lowe, 29, tell Life & Style Weekly that they're expecting a baby! "We are so thrilled to announce that we're expecting!" the duo said in a statement to Life & Style. "Thank you all for the love and support you've given us over the years. We can only hope to be half as good of parents our parents were to us."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So excited heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:39 am

Congratulations to Sean and Catherine much happiness to them both
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:06 am

I am so grateful for all of you, for your love for The Lowes!!  This morning I am so happy that we can now all celebrate together the coming of Baby Lowe!!  Love Sean and Catherine so much and cannot wait for Baby Lowe!!!

Last edited by blessed66 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:05 am

Just woke up and had to come make sure it was real. It is! Wow! Just wow!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:15 am

^^^ Trust me it is for real. Baby Lowe is on the way!!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:18 am

I'm still in cloud nine and :happydance:
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:47 am

Yup, still real. They got a :babies: on board.

I'm always excited to see pictures from them but this news has made me even more excited.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:54 am

Congrats to Sean and Catherine.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:10 am

Good Morning SeanCatters!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:42 pm

All the shaking has stopped but the smile has not left my face!! :cutesmile!::babies:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:00 pm

^^ Ah Linds, you're the best. PINKHEART

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78