SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 15 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:18 pm

One of the first clues we had was when she stopped doing leg day with him. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 15 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:40 pm

But Peanut's mom does like watching Peanut's dad do leg day. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:12 pm

You might want to checkout the end of service today at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and see what Sean and Catherine were working on. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It is really funny!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:40 pm

The live stream just started, if you want to tune in. I will post the video later once it's uploaded as well.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:23 pm

Blessed , thanks for mentioning this: Lipsis, thanks in advance for posting! I'm Unable to watch now!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:44 pm

Lol. Now the pics with the dog and the fake painting make sense.

Poor Lauren and TK having to play the other couple though.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:46 pm

I knew the painting pic was for church. I just didn't know for what. I caught a couple screen caps. I will put them in media in a few minutes.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:23 pm

Awww the three of them look so happy. Smiley

Guten Tag Greetings! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:25 pm

Cuties. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:44 pm

Love that pic! Hope it's okay that I used it for my new avi! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:05 pm

^ sure thing, ILR. It's makes a very nice avi.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:17 pm

Lately,  the sparkles in their eyes are back 24/7.  I can see a much deeper LOVE.  It's such a beautiful thing to witness.  Sigh...

Last edited by vivi2 on Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78