SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by jaspats Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:12 pm

^^^ LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!!! THANKS, UMNGIRL!!!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

tbt - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:57 pm

Ditto to all!! PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:21 pm

i love how both their 'best of' were their individual baby announcements. Can't argue with that. They were definitely my favorites from them this year.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:23 pm

Love the Lowe 2015 pictures!! I know 2016 is going to be an awesome year!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:24 pm

Great Grandma to be Smartcat overwhelmed with joy for the Lowes 2015 that they've so generously shared with us. Looking forward to a 2016 with the joy of New Life.
A wish for heath and happiness in 2016 to all our Seancat family and to the Lowes and their nearest and dearest as well. :HNY:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:01 pm

So true vivi2. Open Book , nothing forced, Speak the truth; not a pretender and that's what I like about them. They are BLESSED.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:20 pm

lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Shopping. Yay. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What a handsome photo of Sean!
Plus, I love him in the Seahawks shirt, also in this thread!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:44 pm

^^^ I love the Seahawks shirt too Provenceguy.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:16 am

New Years On Ice by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:19 am

Aww that's great!!! Fun way to spend NYE!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:41 am

Ah nice! Double datin' with the cuz for NYE! At least they're off the couch this year. :HNY:

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:47 am

Don't worry, they can still be home in time to watch the ball drop on the couch. It's really the best of both worlds.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78