SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

valentines - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:37 am

Instagram seriously sucks so much right now. I don't understand why they haven't put the account on lockdown right now so no one can even login.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

valentines - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by Diana Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:40 am

Yikes. Nick's phone number was posted. That's so uncool. What a terrible situation. People need lives.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:59 am

There is no good reason IG can't lock the account until action can be taken. I am so sick for her. She doesn't need or deserve this right now....or ever.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:02 am

The pics are all gone and she has a profile pic again so fingers crossed that she has her account back and Instagram can restore the pictures. The fact they took this long is ridiculous.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:07 am

Yes hang tight everyone. They deleted some of her followers, like 10k, including me. Check if you were. I'm waiting to refollow until I'm sure she's okay.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:14 am

Thank you Jesus

Everyone, I'm back Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:16 am

Yay. Step one is done. Now IG needs to restore all her photos.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:19 am

I hope they can restore her pics. They deleted nearly 200 of them. The most important thing is done. Thank God.

Last edited by lipsis on Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:21 am

This is the face of an angel. Who would want to hurt someone so sweet? A huge doucher that's who. But their sad life is their business, @catherinegiudici will go back to being awesome. Thanks to everyone who was concerned about her hacked account tonight. by @seanloweksu

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:27 am

True that Mr. Lowe.

IG has to have backup systems where they can restore them. Heck my company only has about 200,000 members and we have backup for every one of them. IG should but it might take a few days or a week.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:30 am

I'm stressed out. I can't imagine how she feels. Hopefully she and Mr Smiley can cuddle up and get some sleep now.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:50 am

I am praying she can get her photos back. This was just awful.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78