SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bff - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:33 pm

Awww and if Peanut is a boy they should name him, Beau Lowe 🐘

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
She had no idea what she was getting herself into. Ah, love. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

bff - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:04 pm

Lol. I hope you're kidding about the name Beau.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:19 pm

Nooooo I'm not. And the middle name can be Moe or Poe. Lol

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:56 pm

Lol. Whatever he is doing in Georgia is not keeping him busy enough.

And calling a sandwich a 'he' means they are having a boy, doncha know? Lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He's here and he's beautiful! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:31 pm

Oh good, daddy's home

@SeanLowe09: Do you even lift bro? Working on my dad bod with @housegym30 today. If you're in Dallas, there's… instagram.com/p/BAkks3YgkNQ/

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:36 pm

You're a good man, Sean Lowe

@SeanLowe09: I'm really proud to be in the Down Syndrome Guild of Dallas' calendar this year with my buddy… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:23 pm

Fro-Lowe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:49 am

I wanna Fro-Lowe.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:23 pm

A little clue on when she might be due

BABYWATCH 4 months on Tuesday by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:30 pm

I look like that daily and I'm not 4 months pregnant... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

:babysleeping:

Last edited by umngirl on Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:30 pm

Looks like us that guessed a June due date were correct. yes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:38 pm

Lol these two

Cat-io (Kinda sounds like a guy from Jersey when you say it out loud) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78