SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by umngirl Tue 19 Jan - 4:06

Lol. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@clmgiudici 29s29 seconds ago
And after all that, Sean still has to witness 20 more personalities now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

tbt - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Tue 19 Jan - 4:42

Fun night on Twitter. Now I can watch what everyone's tweeting about. Lol

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue 19 Jan - 21:16

New Lowe Co blog where you'll read this loving and true statement.

Getting personal, this card was inspired by my husband's cute butt and my need to squeeze it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Be sure to give Catherine the blog hit and 'like' the blog as well.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue 19 Jan - 22:15

And a blog from the hubs

@SeanLowe09: Ever feel like you showed up to a movie too late to understand? Christianity is sometimes like that. Here's help: shar.es/1hWtQn

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue 19 Jan - 23:06

My baby (stationary) after the baby (Sean) before the baby (Peanut) Something I've been cooking for about 6 months is almost ready to be served! @lowe_co is my new stationery line--chic and full of whimsy ;) More details coming soon! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed 20 Jan - 3:34

Definitely a good thing

@clmgiudici: Pregnancy: when gaining five pounds in four weeks is considered a good thing.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed 20 Jan - 4:36

Bliss 6.0

When we were on The Bachelor, we always talked about how great it would be if we could just curl up on the couch and watch a movie together. The fancy dates were cool and all, but we just wanted the simple things. Now that we're married, that wish is a reality and it's even better than I could have imagined. (BB, heart, BG, Baby, 2XD) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed 20 Jan - 4:55

Even with the facial hair and wearing a hat I still love this picture.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed 20 Jan - 5:05

That picture is a little slice of heaven.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed 20 Jan - 5:07

Just forewarning everyone that the first time we get a pic like this only with little peanut asleep on his chest is when I melt into a puddle of goo.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed 20 Jan - 5:30

They look very content and happy. They've already fulfilled all the obligations with the franchise and worked non-stop at different jobs for the past few years. Now they can focus on their little family. So proud of Sean and Cat.

BTW Sean, please shave!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed 20 Jan - 14:41

lipsis wrote:Bliss 6.0

When we were on The Bachelor, we always talked about how great it would be if we could just curl up on the couch and watch a movie together. The fancy dates were cool and all, but we just wanted the simple things. Now that we're married, that wish is a reality and it's even better than I could have imagined. (BB, heart, BG, Baby, 2XD) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love this picture so much, they are so much in love and very much content with their life together!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78