SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor20 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:15 pm

Man, they are both really into that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] slice. Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelor20 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:19 pm

They should name Peanut.. Mozzarel Lowe

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:26 pm

Hahaha that is so hilarious and cute at the same time . These two are so funny laugh out loud

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:08 pm

Bachelor positions manned. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:28 pm

Think I can photoshop myself into this pic on the right side? Hugesmile

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:05 pm

^^ theres room for both of us.

And who took the picture?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:03 am

Self-timer I'm sure.

And in case you missed this gem in the live tweet thread.
@clmgiudici 2m2 minutes ago

@theyearofelan @SeanLowe09 the people have spoken.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:44 am

^^ that's awesome.

And if you haven't already done so, please tweet your favorite moment using [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What is your favorite [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] moment of all time? Way in with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:12 am

umngirl wrote:Think I can photoshop myself into this pic on the right side? Hugesmile

I think Smartcat needs to get in there.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:26 pm

I was just saying this the other day

The key to success is projecting an image of success. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:00 pm

^Lol. That's some serious bed head.

Charity updates
eBay auction: current bid is $2,625!
T-shirts sold: 459!

You still have til Sunday to buy a shirt and the auction is open for 8 more days

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:06 pm

^^ thanks for the update. Glad to hear both are going well.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78