SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

valentines - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:53 am

^Lol. I didn't see that one. Too funny.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

valentines - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:17 pm

Looks like Sean will be participating in the All Star Softball Classic in Seattle this year. For obvious reasons Catherine will have to sit it out. Luckily its a month earlier this year than in previous years, May 22nd. Hopefully she'll have the okay to fly so she can go with him and cheer him on. Crista's baby is do around this time too, I believe, so I'm sure they'd love to see her as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:23 pm

While I'm sad they both can't play, I'm glad Sean can. And like you said, if Cat gets the okay to fly she can be his personal cheerleader.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:30 pm

He'll have two personal cheerleaders actually. Smiley So glad its a month earlier than it has been the past two years. A month later he probably wouldnt have done it. And just think, the Seattle fam will get their last look at them as a family of two. It'll be a great trip.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:33 pm

Daddy misses the four of them too, I'm sure.

"Daddy, we miss you." - Lola Snorts by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:49 pm

^ Aw Crista is expecting too? How sweet! Their babies will be best friends as well! That should be a fun trip. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:21 pm

Not sure who ran into who but it's a cool video

No one broke anything today so I'm calling it a win. I was facetiming Catherine as these two dopes ran into each other. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:30 pm

Lol. Just as long as no one gets like on their last ski trip.

But it's cute that he was facetiming Cat as he's boarding.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:50 am

Someone is missing someone

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:51 am

Picture perfect.

I think it's someones who are missing someone.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:57 am

^^^ The nice thing is he will be home tomorrow!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:04 pm

Oh my...

@SeanLowe09
“If I turn the light off, I won’t be able to see your face anymore” – the time Catherine melted my heart [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78