SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bff - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 75 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:33 pm

Party animals

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Waking up in Vegas after a long night of partying. And by partying, I mean watching Shark Tank in bed before passing out at 9:30. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

bff - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 75 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by alwaystulips Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:16 pm

Hi everyone -- long time away from the forum.  Hope everyone is doing well.  I just moved to Dallas for work, so maybe I'll run into SeanCat one day soon.  So happy to read they are expecting. Catherine looks so radiant!

Is the trip to Vegas for fun, work?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:30 pm

Tulips!!! Nice to see you. It's a quick work trip. They should be done in another hour or so. Don't know if they'll stay another night for some fun.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:31 pm

^Hi there! Good luck with the new job and in Dallas. These two have there favorite spots like IHOP on Saturday mornings. So if you ever find yourself there you might see them. Lol

Their trip is for both. Sean is at an appearance currently but they always have a good time in Vegas.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:41 pm

Hi lipsis and umngirl!  Well, I never turn down an opportunity for pancakes, so it's entirely possible ...  giggling
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:16 pm

Homeward bound

G'd up with mah feet up by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:19 pm

Even pregnant her style is better than mine.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:28 pm

Peanut is incognito today.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:32 pm

Airport boredom with my bestie. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:54 pm

Oh mylanta

Sunday positions manned. @catherinegiudici with the photo cred. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:01 pm

@clmgiudici: "Here's Catherine, wearing Russell Athletics and Sean's old boxers..." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:11 pm

New blog. Hope it helps those feeling sad or lost.

Dying for fame? 3 points to ponder after third [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] contestant commits suicide shar.es/1CcIYo via @SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78