SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abs - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 9 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by smartcat Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:44 am

it's a beautiful family picture with plenty of room for one more next year :babies:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

abs - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 9 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by blessed66 Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:57 am

Beautiful family picture!!! Love the Lowes!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:30 pm

It's still so crazy to think next year, there will be a baby with them in that picture. I can't wait laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:33 pm

My heart is so happy for Sean and Cat. They've worked very hard for the last two years, both professionally and personally. Now they can slow down and smell the roses, so to speak. I'm really looking forward to their next Chapter... :yes: :yes: :yes:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:39 pm

^^ I'm a fan of that book too Viv.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:40 pm

I still want to hang out with Mr. Jay Lowe. The man has a beautiful smile and exudes a kindness.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:42 pm

^^No doubt Jay would love hang out with you too.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:16 pm

Too cute

Movies and naps. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:39 pm

Super late to the party, (as always..laugh out loud) but YAY to Baby Lowe! smileyyay smileyyay :jumpyay: smileyyay :jumpyay: smileyyay :jumpyay: smileyyay :jumpyay: smileyyay :jumpyay: smileyyay

What a merry and jolly Christmas this is for SeanCat and the SeanCat-ers! Smiley
Hoorray

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:51 pm

I just went back and read the announcement day posts. Such a wonderful read. Thanks again to everyone, our regulars, our occasionally, our posters from long ago and our lurkers. You have all made this week so very special. Please stick around and join the fun.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:56 pm

Happy Holid-HAAAAAAY-s [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:07 am

lipsis wrote:I just went back and read the announcement day posts. Such a wonderful read. Thanks again to everyone, our regulars, our occasionally, our posters from long ago and our lurkers. You have all made this week so very special. Please stick around and join the fun.
I plan to, if y'all don't mind my crazy Ben/Lauren loving self. rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78