SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by metalgirl Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:04 pm

I think people of that age that keep gravitating back to the same person can be stuck in a "safety" zone. No emotional expectations, no physical requirements and no need to actually pursue a lasting romantic relationship with somebody else.

In my opinion, Becca has spent the last 2 years trying to force a relationship to happen on TV, so her "thing" with Dez is convenient and easy to manage.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

squadgoals - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:26 pm

^^^She talked about him on one of her snaps and said they are just friends, and said they always would be and no more than that. She seemed very sincere.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:34 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^She talked about him on one of her snaps and said they are just friends, and said they always would be and no more than that.  She seemed very sincere.  
When was this? They're always sending in directing tweets, which I'm guessing is to/about each other because they tweet them around the same time/fave them. This literally happened yesterday and the day before...

btw: what's her snap?

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:49 pm

It's Beccatilley. She also has periscope and to be perfectly honest she might have talked about it on her scope. I specifically remember someone asking her, and she answered "no they are just good friends." This happened awhile ago so maybe things have changed. Who knows?? Next time she is scoping I will ask her but you never know what they will answer.

Josh was actually scoping last night and someone asked him about Andi. He actually answered a lot of questions about her. It was interesting. So you never know. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:58 pm

soccermom333 wrote:It's Beccatilley.  She also has periscope and to be perfectly honest she might have talked about it on her scope.  I specifically remember someone asking her, and she answered "no they are just good friends."  This happened awhile ago so maybe things have changed.  Who knows??  Next time she is scoping I will ask her but you never know what they will answer.  

Josh was actually scoping last night and someone asked him about Andi.  He actually answered a lot of questions about her.  It was interesting.  So you never know.  Smiley
They'll probably continue to go back and forth until one of them gets married...

Ohhh really? What's his periscope/snap? Is this talk in either of their threads? I don't see any mention of it..

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:09 am

Even though only two of them are left, this will always be my OG version of #squadgoals !!! #izzieSHEGONE #georgeHEGONE #yangSHEGONE #meredithgreyismyhero #youremyperson #greysanatomy squadgoals - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 2764 by @beccatilley5
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:55 am

uh hashtag much? Suspect

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:34 am

happy NYE from my lil crew here by @hinkaa

It's pouring rain here in Panama City, but I couldn't be happier to be with my family this New Year's Eve. This year has been such a great one- so thankful to the people close to me in my life, but also for all of you. Thank you for your love and support during this crazy year! Hope you all get to spend the New Year with the people you love and doing what makes you the happiest! Love you all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!  squadgoals - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 27642️⃣0️⃣1️⃣6️⃣ (also thankful for this baby angel sister- @hinkaa -- always making me better!) by @beccatilley5
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 pm

squadgoals - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 1934204_10153268240178053_8068315954018276402_n

Source: Facebook.com/TheBachelor

FWIW, the second most "liked" comment is "Becca for the next Bachelorette." Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:03 pm

They haven't seen her on the show yet. I'm pretty sure there will be "Becca fatigue" once it's over. She'll have vocal fans of course but plenty of viewers don't like returnees. I may be wrong if she comes across as a sympathetic character but there's also her being a virgin and being seemingly unable to fall in love in a short period of time. I think she may be talked about as a candidate but when push comes to shove it will be one of the others like Caila or Jojo. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:49 pm

I think at this point there's no way of knowing what the producers are thinking/plotting regarding the next Bachelorette, but once we see the editing of Becca (which will be influenced somewhat by her actual behavior during filming), we should have a better idea if they are setting her up to be the next lead or not.  Having finished in 5th or 6th place isn't ideal, but it is workable for them.  If she gets a great, sympathetic edit, and fans continue to root for her (and get pissed at Ben when he lets her go), IMO that means they are expecting her to be the next lead.  I think it also depends on her "competition" for the role, and we have yet to see how Caila, Amanda, and Jojo are going to get edited/come across to viewers.

While I have no doubt the producers made Becca feel she had it in the bag if she wasn't F1, I also think they invited her back sincerely thinking she was probably going to end up being their top choice.  How they feel about the whole thing now, post filming, is anyone's guess. no idea

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:51 pm

I have no doubt Becca will be campaigning for the job. I hope the producers are smart enough to give it to someone else. #TABB

squadgoals - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 87b72b10 squadgoals - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 86669110 squadgoals - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
MonicaJM2001
mizzoufan
grace8136
Cocoasneeze
emilymelfan