SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:33 pm

^Thank you!

When Cat (or others for that matter) want to endorse someone as the next lead they come right out and say it. Cat campaigned for Kaitlyn hardcore last year. I'm betting she'll do the same this season unless she stops live tweeting because the pregnancy puts her to sleep during the episode. Lol

Cat's tweet won't matter a few weeks from now when she starts actually tweeting about the girls who really matter and dropping hints about the F1.

squadgoals - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 87b72b10 squadgoals - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 86669110 squadgoals - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

squadgoals - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:35 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Yeah, next week, when it's Caila's date, cat will probably be pointing out that Caila looks just like her and should end up with Ben/Sean 2.0. It's way to soon for any of this to mean anything, when no one knows the other girls.

Again, only posted that it was a positive about Becca from Cat who is married to Bachelor Nation's current Bachelor who married his F1.

I never posted a word about Bette anything, only that it is a positive about Becca. That's all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:53 pm

Well IMO, being labeled as "perfect on paper" is a kiss of death for this show. So for that I don't think her tweet was some ringing endorsement. Plus, she doesn't know anything about the other girls so throwing that tweet out with another girl's name would have caused people to think she was spoiling the show potentially.

squadgoals - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 87b72b10 squadgoals - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 86669110 squadgoals - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:55 pm

I don't see how any SM comments by anyone after the 1st episode will have any impact on picking the next lead. Of course Becca will get more notice than the others on night one, she was already on a whole season and people (including former cast) know her. Let's see how things are after a few episodes.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:55 pm

Whitney was labeled as "perfect on paper". She was F1.
In Becca's case, she is not F1 so it is a moot point.
And I don't see it as a Bette thing either, merely just a positive tweet about Becca.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:56 pm

I am confused.

Not once have I posted that Cat's SM comment relates to Becca as Bette. I have stated that it just a positive tweet and that, given she is a returnee, this is a positive thing for a returnee to have someone like Cat tweet something positive.

The reason for my posting is that it had long been speculated that there would be this backlash against Becca and that is not the case.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:59 pm

Not all the comments are directed just at your comments, AAL. Others have talked about reasons they think Becca could be a favorite for lead.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:01 am

I guess I expected her return would be either well received, or 'meh' received. She hasn't said/done anything to deserve backlash or snark from past cast, esp with how she ended Soules' season off well IMO.

An endorsement I would say is a stretch. But I can believe that a lot of Bach alum like Becca.

squadgoals - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:03 am

albean99 wrote:Not all the comments are directed just at your comments, AAL. Others have talked about reasons they think Becca could be a favorite for lead.

Fully understand and agree. Just that the discussion was currently based on Cat's tweet and indicating that it is an endorsement for Becca for Bette. There's not one post (yet) that says it is an endorsement for Becca for Bette. My sole reason for posting about Cat's tweet was to give evidence that there is not backlash on Becca and that instead she is well-received overall..
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:08 am

I don't think one positive tweet by one popular alum means that there is no backlash. I've seen negative comments on SM and this is just night one! We don't really know how people will feel on week 2,3,4, etc. So far, she's been relatively well-received but so was Britt on night one! I'm still sticking with my prediction that Becca will become a non-factor as people get to see stronger personalities, like Jubilee, Joelle, Lauren B, etc. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:15 am

Just because Cat posted that one tweet doesn't mean there isn't backlash. It just means Cat hasn't said anything negative about Becca this season.....yet.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:15 am

I agree that there will be negative comments. That happens with ALL the contestants, including the F1.

But based on those who currently connected to Ben's season and have pretty positive reputation in Bach Nation (Catherine for example) as well as Us Weekly and People Mag who have an "in" and even Trista tweeting to Becca and TB show RT-ing, I don't see overall backlash.

Backlash is pretty much very obvious when it happens when it comes to this show and if that was the case Bachelor Live wouldn't be posting that Bachelor Nation wants Becca as F1 in their fantasy draft after the first episode.

That Becca was top pick in Bachelor Live draft is the opposite of backlash.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
MonicaJM2001
mizzoufan
grace8136
Cocoasneeze
emilymelfan