SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:05 pm

They say it is better to be a old man darling than a young boys slave.  This is taking it to a whole new level.  I wonder if she did not want to work and expect Josh to do all the heavy lifting, which end up costing them to split plus having the green eye for his brother who was in the NFL?  interesting indeed. You can get the who out of w**** but you can't get w**** of out who.  I would never have a law degree and throw it away for an old fool like CH. JMHOOC. laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:47 pm

I don't mind this pairing, whether it's real or just a flirtmance. They're both single so it's whatever for me. She wouldn't be the first contestant from the show he's dated, maybe the first former Bette. It's more juicy than anything and provides me with gossip to read laugh out loud.

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:52 pm

I don't mind it either. I wish they'd post more, lets get on with it. I want pics and details. I want to see if this changes her in any way. If he makes her truly happy we will see a more humble Andi.

GA smacks herself and wakes up. Ok maybe not?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:58 pm

Just a thought, maybe this is the news that Craig tweeted about.

And that we would soon find out (paraphrasing)... I always wondered what that was all about.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:58 pm

I find them both yucky so I think they're well-matched but the thought of CH's naked body with any woman still makes me violently ill. I'm sure it's not his body she's desiring though. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:I find them both yucky so I think they're well-matched but the thought of CH's naked body with any woman still makes me violently ill. I'm sure it's not his body she's desiring though. cheeky

OMG, don't think that's the kind of details\pics GA has in mind. cantstopl
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:03 pm

The money and the media is what she desires. Someone who has a good law degree gives it all up for someone like CH shake head, yikes. He can lie to you with a straight face it does not even mind that it is his job to do so I would not trust him with a long tooth pole.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:29 pm

Oh man, I don't find CH that unattractive! I'd choose him over Josh. Embarressed! laugh out loud

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:31 pm

nikikass wrote:Just a thought, maybe this is the news that Craig tweeted about.

And that we would soon find out (paraphrasing)... I always wondered what that was all about.  

I still think this has to do with Marcus/Lacey and a wedding or not a wedding. But whatever it is hopefully we'll know soon what will apparently open viewers eyes to the fraud that BachFranchise is?! scratch

Adding: CH every time if the choice is only between him and Josh! laugh out loud

Last edited by rhondam on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:32 pm

Andi's a pro at lying and fakery, so they're really a match made in heaven. He can't hold that against her since he lies on a daily basis.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:36 pm

LOL. I'm so surprised at how many in here would take CH over Josh! CH is such a bully, liar, manipulator and puppet to me and I don't find him the least bit attractive. Josh is just a moron is all and at least I can say I find him physically attractive. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:39 pm

cantstopl  cantstopl

bluwavz wrote:LOL. I'm so surprised at how many in here would take CH over Josh! CH is such a bully, liar, manipulator and puppet to me and I don't find him the least bit attractive. Josh is just a moron is all and at least I can say I find him physically attractive. laugh out loud

I dont find CH handsome he looks like an old aging bodybuildertoo much sun, and Josh looks like ken doll, snake oily easily for both.  I find a man with character handsome and that is my tv boyfriend Nick. I go by what I see on my tv and these two were not nice.

Last edited by reason on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345