SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:30 am

rofl rofl cantstopl cantstopl

Seabear wrote:Chris or Josh.....??

If I was before a firing squad....Josh.

No threat of death....I'll pull a Sean and be abstinent.

Touching Chris invokes visions of a cold clammy chamois. And a Criminal Minds episode.

OMG you are too funny. That is why I love coming into the forum you all help keep me young.

Back to top Go down

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:54 am

Kashathediva wrote:Gosh, hmm... so my choice is vomiting in my mouth and swallowing it vs projectile vomiting and missing the toilet then being forced to clean it up? hmm...
Glad there isn't a third choice, I really hate diarrhea.
rofl cantstopl hehehe Ooooo my tummy!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:55 am

Mr. Advocare > Old Man Manson. And you can even throw in Momma Murray and the whole clan, it doesn't make a difference.

Not even close.  Seriously, Andi, just ew.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:08 pm

I said it was CH's personality that I found repulsive, but actually it's his looks too.  And I feel he looks much older than 44, like atleast 50.  Must be all that tanning. I will say they do look kind of good together in pictures, but in an uncle/niece kind of way. As a couple...bleh.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:18 pm

CH is 44? I thought he was older than that?!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
He is.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:40 pm

They both look---nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 623245435

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:04 pm

Chris Harrison & Andi Dorfman Caught On A Date — Did She Accept His Rose? The truth revealed about the Bachelorette star's relationship with her handsome host. Is love in the air?

RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Chris Harrison has NOT given Andi Dorfman his final rose. While the former Bachelorette star, 28, posted a picture of herself snuggled up close to the franchise’s handsome host, 44, on Jan. 22, Radar can report that are not an item. “They are not dating,” a source close to production of the show told Radar. “They are good friends.”

“I do not believe that they are together — she has never indicated that,” another insider added. Dorfman instead has been enjoying the single life. “She is still looking for a guy and having fun going out,” the insider explained.

On the Instagram shot, Dorfman posted a suggestive message: “Distance makes the heart grow fonder and the wine flow stronger when it comes to @chrisbharrison #NYC #lurefishbar #nomnomnom” But the insider said that the picture is just of two friends having dinner together. “That’s just her friend who is in town and that’s it,” the insider said. “They’re not sleeping together.”

As Radar previously reported, Dorfman broke up with her fiancé Josh Murray — who she met while starring as The Bachelorette in season 10 — in January 2015. “In the end it was more of a business partnership than a relationship,” a source said.

Radar also reported that Harrison split from his wife Gwen in May 2012 after 18 years of marriage. The couple released a joint-statement at the time revealing that they had decided to get a divorce. “Though we have made this incredibly difficult decision to separate, our love and mutual respect remain, and we look forward to sharing in the lives of our wonderful children,” the statement said.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/chris-harrison-andi-dorfman-not-dating/

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:15 pm

Okay . There you go andi dorfman insider clarified everything on her behalf . So andi thinks rel with Josh is more of a business partnership rel more than an actual rel? That is why she broke up with him ? Hmmm. Well that is interesting to know . Thanks for the article .

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Eb97c9
nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 9zt107nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Xgicucnomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Oaw2uvnomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 2pqw5k8nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 30szzaunomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:21 pm

I don't follow Andi on SM- did the pic result in questions\comments about a relationship with CH, and Radar picked up on that? Or did Radar read here the speculation about possible relationship?

OR does MeAndi read here and felt the need to quash rumors\speculation question

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:25 pm

nd4reality wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
He is.
Wow. I have to say he looks much older.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:26 pm

they based on her ig post for sure . That is how tabloids do their work sometimes laugh out loud

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Eb97c9
nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 9zt107nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Xgicucnomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Oaw2uvnomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 2pqw5k8nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 30szzaunomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345