SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:28 pm

If she's going to stir things up because she thinks it's fun(but really because she wants to stay in the public eye and let everyone know that she Andi Dorfman is having another date night with CH) then she should expect the rumour mill to be abuzz IMO.

IMO I will be surprised if she favours anything that has anything to do with her ex.

ETA: curious, when was the last time she mentioned or favourited anything to do with Josh?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:02 pm

She is stirring things up to get people talking about her because she has a book to sell!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Calivibes1966 Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:40 pm

Wouldn't it make more sense to stir things up when it gets closer to the book release? If it's April or May, I would think she would wait a few months. This rumor will die within a week. I just don't think they are dating, idk my gut says no... But what do I know haha

Calivibes1966

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:52 pm

Calivibes1966 wrote:Wouldn't it make more sense to stir things up when it gets closer to the book release? If it's April or May, I would think she would wait a few months. This rumor will die within a week. I just don't think they are dating, idk my gut says no... But what do I know haha

My gut agrees with your gut!

Elle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:04 pm

Personally, I think she will probably do or post something every few weeks from now until the book is released to keep her name in the news and relevant, even if it's just rag mags, because good or bad, it's free promotion for her/the book.  Not wait until right before the release date to suddenly reappear and get her name back out there.  The more her name pops up, the more it will have people talking, thinking and speculating on what is in the book and keep interest in it and her.

As for her and CH.... I think somethings going on, even if it's not very serious and just at the flirting, testing the waters stage, at this point.  bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 30 1838857674

JMO...
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:43 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Personally, I think she will probably do or post something every few weeks from now until the book is released to keep her name in the news and relevant, even if it's just rag mags, because good or bad, it's free promotion for her/the book.  Not wait until right before the release date to suddenly reappear and get her name back out there.  The more her name pops up, the more it will have people talking, thinking and speculating on what is in the book and keep interest in it and her.

As for her and CH.... I think somethings going on, even if it's not very serious and just at the flirting, testing the waters stage, at this point.  bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 30 1838857674

JMO...

Exactly. You don't just start promoting right before the book release. You have to build interest. The 20th anniversary special will be in a few weeks where she will probably get some press and then who knows. I would think that her publisher and her publicist would start setting up some interviews in preparation and she might start posting more on SM.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:14 pm

Maybe she should repost that lovely lingerie hanging from the kitchen cabinets. That got tongues wagging. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:56 pm

I feel like Andi is trying to tell us something with some cryptic messages lately. I still wonder what she was getting at with her tweet last week:

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  Jan 28
Funny how the people that talk the most are the ones who know the least ...

And now this post. I know she's seen this quote dozens of times before, so is there something to the timing of posting it today? A new love in her life maybe?
Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  32m
bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 30 Cao4x410
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:05 pm

She was at a pretty good place prior to going on JPG's season, a life high. Then she took a pretty big fall, IMO, and kept tumbling to get to where she is now and seems to be grasping. So maybe this is where she is now, waiting for the next good thing to start happening. I hope she gets it together.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:01 pm

Knowing how influential the ex inlaws are, I always wondered it they would make a case against her writing her book. I believe I even posted something to that effect when it was first discovered she was writing a tell how/how to break up book.

Or maybe her and CH broke up. bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 30 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:30 am

Well If she's not hooking up with CH for Super Bowl festivities in San Fran, she's going with someone! I wonder what her friends at Coop and Spree were trying to imply with the heart emoji's?

IG: coopandspree
Siesta now, super bowl later. Fun afternoon as always dressing @andi_dorfman for this weekend's activities in San Fran
bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 30 12479513
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:35 am

^^^^There was a football and pink hearts emoji at the end of that IG post. The football makes sense, but why the hearts? I wonder what her weekend activities include??
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345