SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:37 pm

Maddy wrote:Andi Dorfman To Be Named 'The Bachelorette' Again? One Year After Split With Josh Murray, Andi Dishes On Her Obsession With Pro-Athletes And 'The Bachelor'
bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 36 Andi-dorfman
Read more at http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2016/02/07/andi-dorfman-to-be-named-the-bachelore#C0xyKpxkrI5CCPFj.99

In her dreams, although I wouldn't be surprised that she might want another shot. It's hard going back to an actual job.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by mindless Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:52 pm

"I miss Andi Dorfman!", said no one ever.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Starplus IMO is not reliable. Besides I don't think CH would let that happen. Hugesmile

Only if he can go on as a contestant. Maybe Nick can also join.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:10 pm

yana_bach wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Starplus IMO is not reliable. Besides I don't think CH would let that happen. Hugesmile

Only if he can go on as a contestant. Maybe Nick can also join.

First I laughed, then I had an overwhelming feeling of concern for our forum. bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 36 3806527698

What a season that would be!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:14 pm

Wasn't this rumor going around last year too, right after she broke up with Josh? The tabloid gods must really want to see another season of Andi as the bachelorette.

And, I'd actually totally watch a season with CH as a contestant competing against pro-Athletes for Andi's love. Would be an amazing trainwreck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:21 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Wasn't this rumor going around last year too, right after she broke up with Josh? The tabloid gods must really want to see another season of Andi as the bachelorette.

And, I'd actually totally watch a season with CH as a contestant competing against pro-Athletes for Andi's love. Would be an amazing trainwreck!

I think that is the sort of stuff these contestants and their publicists put out there to get a buzz going hoping for a self fulfilling prophecy.

I'd also be watching, but then I always watch...some of it is just harder to stomach...oh, but the snark would be delicious!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:23 pm

I'd love to see CH in that position. Imagine if CH with his average looks and dadbod and an attractive pro-athlete with a ripped body were the F2 and Andi predictably chooses her type once again. :uptonogood
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:28 pm

If CH was going on as a contestant, he'd make sure they only cast neurotic geeks and farmers.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:49 pm

mindless wrote:If CH was going on as a contestant, he'd make sure they only cast neurotic geeks and farmers.

plotting :stirthepot Could you just image the machinations they would get up to that seasons? :uptonogood 2pop wine

Poor CH. They would :fishing: and in the end he would be Muscleman . Oh, to dream....

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Calivibes1966 Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:51 pm

Hahaha I'm calling false. She has said in numerous interviews she is done with reality tv and dating. Plus, where's the "source" saying this. Also, is it just me or does she look better single than engaged. Saw super bowl pics and can't lie, she looks good

Calivibes1966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:51 pm

In all seriousness, Andi has no chance and she's probably throwing that rumor around herself to generate buzz for her book. (even though that season would be Heaven on this forum).

Nor is there a chance for any repeat lead for that matter IMO. I just can't imagine it. Brad was a 1 time thing, it was special because he chose no one and there was a logic for him 'having a second chance'. For a lead who got engaged or even just chose someone from the show to go back as a lead would be just extending the 15mins

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:02 pm

Aug 10th she says she's done with reality tv. IMO that's because she was told no thanks to coming back to Ben's season. By Sept, she was actively looking to date.

http://okmagazine.com/photos/andi-dorfman-dating-life-tinder-the-bachelorette/photo/1001296232/

the former Bachelorette is ready to dive back into the dating pool, and she’s doing it without the help of an app or reality show.

Sept 15
http://www.enstarz.com/articles/106569/20150905/andi-dorfman-news-2015-bachelorette-star-t-find-boyfriend-new.htm
The former Bachelorette star admits that while she's still openly looking for love, the dating scene in New York City hasn't been very kind to her, unfortunately.

This also coincides with her tweet about being on Ben's season if he was TB, then answering to someone's tweet after he was announced, that he's too young for her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345