SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jannerforever - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:48 am

No GA she was not running late she almost look like a witch.

Back to top Go down

jannerforever - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:50 am

bluwavz wrote:
SueSt wrote:OMG, just saw Jade and Tanner's wedding.
What happened to Andi. I used to think she was so pretty.
She looked like a Tranny to me; soooo over-done, not soft or pretty at all.  no idea
Has all her mean girl nastiness finally caught up with her

Ooh you baaaad girl. Did you see the pic Trista posted of both them? She looks like an old hag and I'm talking about Andi here, not Trista. #yeahimabitch  :uptonogood

I jannerforever - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 39 2764 @andi_dorfman. #jannerforever #thebachelor by @tristasutter

That doesn't even look like her. What's with her cheeks? Could she not get at trim before the wedding?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:58 am

Her hair was nicer when it was first cut but yeah the bangs aren't a good look unfortunately. hmmm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  jannerforever - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 39 1f49c

jannerforever - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 39 8367-910 jannerforever - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 39 I_got_13 jannerforever - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 39 E5kqdm15 jannerforever - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:She must have been running late and got dresssed in the car.

Maybe she was so busy sewing her dress that she ran out of time?

Bye the way, what happened to her career in fashion? I guess it went the way of the law career and the show that she was doing.

During the special tonight, you could see that some of the people had aged, but those were mostly from the early seasons and even they still looked pretty good. To me, Andi...by far...looked worse than anyone. She better get herself together if she means to do some promotions for her book.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:57 am

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:She must have been running late and got dresssed in the car.

Maybe she was so busy sewing her dress that she ran out of time?

Bye the way, what happened to her career in fashion? I guess it went the way of the law career and the show that she was doing.

During the special tonight, you could see that some of the people had aged, but those were mostly from the early seasons and even they still looked pretty good. To me, Andi...by far...looked worse than anyone. She better get herself together if she means to do some promotions for her book.

Not that I like her, but I do want to have some updates about her "career" too, especially the Andi's apple series. Is it died?

Maybe she can be best friend with Kaitlyn, they both have some much free time to kill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:08 am

I saw Andi when see was in CA for the wedding and she looked even worse in person.  Her makeup looked like she applied it with a trowel knife, her face was devoid of movement and her hair was a mess.  She needs to take a look at Jade and try to look more natural and normal.  She is aging herself horribly with all the over the top "adjustments."  It gives her a very hard and somewhat masculine look. Suspect  no no

Writing a kiss and tell book to try and stay relevant in the reality tv world just smacks of desperation. Rolling Eyes  

JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:33 am

I think Andi sucks, but I had no idea how important hair styles are.

Last edited by IWouldMarryAshleyI on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:39 am

It's not even her hair that's the problem, she just looks rough. Like she's had lots of work done. Not sure why, since it certainly hasn't improved her looks.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:20 am

During her season, she IG'd or tweeted while on a plane that she lost a tooth. affraid I don't know many people in their 20's losing teeth now-a-days. Perhaps her general health is not so great? Or perhaps she is very high maintenance.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:34 am

Reminder, if the word people is going to be used, be specific as to who you are referring to, SM, a rag mag, etc, otherwise it sounds like you are including me and other posters in your opinions. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:50 am

So many of these girls go OTT with the make up after their new found fame and just ruin what looked normal and pretty about them before.

jannerforever - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Reminder, if the word people is going to be used, be specific as to who you are referring to, SM, a rag mag, etc, otherwise it sounds like you are including me and other posters in your opinions. TYIA

On another site I read a few comments about how her hair made her look ugly. I just didnt know that a change in hairstyle means so much. Then again, I don't know much about hairstyling. I just like it when it is long.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345